For lack of anything better to say today, I'm just posting things I'm busy with. My daughter broke the bracelet I gave her when Alex was born so I had to fix that. He'll be a year old on Sunday, I cannot hardly believe it!!
Last few times I was at the craft store I do not recall seeing this paper. I hope it was not discontinued like all the other fabulous stuff stores get rid of to bring in cheap junk.
New earring designs.
Gotta run now, have an order for a couple cards and a bracelet for Mother's Day and my friend wants a basket of goodies to display in her hair salon and the owner of the candy store we bought my FIL's birthday chocolates in offered to let me put a basket of cards in her shop too. And with a fair this weekend and next, I have other business to attend to. So if I am not back very soon with something wonderful, witty, or clever to say, you'll know why...... hope you are all happy and well! :)
Last few times I was at the craft store I do not recall seeing this paper. I hope it was not discontinued like all the other fabulous stuff stores get rid of to bring in cheap junk.
New earring designs.
Gotta run now, have an order for a couple cards and a bracelet for Mother's Day and my friend wants a basket of goodies to display in her hair salon and the owner of the candy store we bought my FIL's birthday chocolates in offered to let me put a basket of cards in her shop too. And with a fair this weekend and next, I have other business to attend to. So if I am not back very soon with something wonderful, witty, or clever to say, you'll know why...... hope you are all happy and well! :)
oooh...oooh...I always wanted one of those bracelets!!!
ReplyDelete(they're called, Baby Bracelets, correct?)
Anyway, I love them...cause you can spell out anything you want.
Your's are soooo COOL!
I really like the earrings!
I think it's wonderful that you're selling these little gems and sharing them with the rest of the world. And like you said on one of your comments to me...it's a GREAT way to spread "good energy" to others, as they wear them.
You sound busy right now. And that's a GOOD thing. Your blog will always be here...and so will we!
Enjoy yourself, M!
Wow, how do you get so much done?? I am in a creative desert right now and it's driving me crazy. I would love to talk sometime about cards. I have several images of my art that I would love to have mass produced and sold. I have no idea where to start.
ReplyDeleteHappy thursday!
Jane
I LOVE the love earrings! Are they for sale or are they for a show? I'm totally interested in those if they're for sale.
ReplyDeleteYou do the most beautiful work - really & truly.
You are sooo talented!!! :-) xx
ReplyDeleteYour earrings are adorable. I have a ton of leftover earrings I made for a show. I've got to sell them but I don't feel like doing a show. I know there are other ways, I'm just very unambitious right now.
ReplyDeleteTerrific work you are doing!!! You are a busy, busy woman! But that's a good thing right now I think. Love that paper too!
ReplyDeleteHi Ron, yeah baby bracelets I guess they are. You used to get them in the hospital I think, maybe with just girl or boy on them. I think that will be the fun part, spelling names and words!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words.
Jane, all of your photographs, artwork, etc. is so fabulous that it's just a matter of time to get back to it. I left a comment on your blog about maybe approaching a paper company or card company to buy photos of your work to print on their products. I'm very small scale so don't know a thing about mass marketing but one phone call you make might turn into another and more info. etc. Good luck.
Fiwa, thanks soooo much for saying. They are for the shows, but I will be doing Etsy very soon and will let you know when I do. I hope those little gems will be popular! My daughter loves them!
Giggle, thanks much! :)
Bonnie, I too have some older items that never make it to the table. I think I'll take them apart and reuse the beads or sell them on clearance, etc.
I've given alot as gifts too. Sometimes that is a good way of moving an item. Free to a good home! :)
Bichonpawz, thank you! It's good to be busy but I find it goes in spurts. I'm creating and doing this and that and then I can't get out of my own way and get anything accomplished. I do hope I can find that paper again soon.