Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We're back!

Our computer is down at home...... again...... so until I figure out what's going on I won't be able to visit all my fav blogs or post the photos of our vacation. Boooo Hooooo

We had a WONDERFUL time. We were continually amazed. I can't wait to give you all the neat little details!

Be back soon. Hope you are all happy and healthy. :) Hugs, Mary

13 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK I can't wait, so get your computer fixed soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home.
    Get the computer working quick we want to see the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh GOOD! I'm so glad you had a good time! I was so worried you wouldn't enjoy it - I'm glad you did and can't wait to hear more details.

    love,
    fiwa

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME HOME M!!!!

    YEPEEE!

    OMG....I was JUST thinking about you today (because I've missed ya) and wondering when you were getting back!

    Sorry to hear about the computer, but I can't wait to hear and SEE all about your vacation!!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good time. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Back M!!! SOOOO glad to hear you guys had a good time and can't wait to hear all about it. Pics are always good too. Hope you get your computer fixed real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back. can't wait to see your pics. hope your computer gets fixed soon. i have a computer that likes to give me a hard time too.

    glad to hear you had a GREAT time. :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to the full blown run down. Glad to know it was a good time and that you're back safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about it, hope the 'puter gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your computer missed you so much it just shut down

    Welcome Back!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on you tease, I am dying to hear about your trip!

    love!
    fiwa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!