Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby shower pictures!

Yay!! I did manage to get the pictures loaded but for some reason I cannot move them around in the order I wanted them to be. And I've got other things to post... can you believe it??..... so I won't add descriptions of who everyone is and all that. Just some friends and family enjoying time in celebration.




























































3 comments:

  1. Great pictures and the cake - WOW it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I CANNOT get over how much you and your daughter look alike!!!

    The shot of the two of you sitting next to one another is like a mirror reflection!!

    I agree with Akelamalu...the cake...WOW!!!!!

    You don't have any left by some chance, do ya?

    HA!

    Thanks for sharing, M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a great time. Your daughter is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!