Our granddaughter was born yesterday morning at 11:44 am, weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. and is 20" long. Sierra Lynn. Of course she is very sweet and precious. Her Daddy cried when she first cried. I cried when I first saw her in the little warming tray a little bit after her birth. Tears of joy!

She held my finger right away. :)
After the nurses got her all clean and snuggly warm, everyone got to hold her. She slept nicely in my son's arms. He's an Uncle again!!!





congratulations!!!! She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteOMG...OMG...OMG...I'm SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world....SIERRA!
This brought tears to my eyes.
She's ADORABLE!!!!
And she's a LIBRA!
*oh dear heavens she won't ever be able to make up her mind - HA!
The photos of she and you are precious!
Thank you SOOOOO much for sharing this, M! I've been thinking about you and wondering if she would be born on her due date.
Love to you and your family!
XOXOXXOOXOXOXO
{{{{{{ Sierra }}}}}}
Congratulations. Sierra Lynn is just beautiful. Welcome to the world you little cutie.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous pictures, and what a wonderful experience to go through. I have never welcomed anyone into the world, so I don't know how it would feel but seeing the pictures gives me a glimpse into your precious world. Thank you and blessings, O
ReplyDeleteOMG Ron's right! She's a LIBRA!!!
ReplyDeleteSQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!
You're a loving Mimi to that sweet princess... she'll be an awesome woman.
Oh how precious is she!
ReplyDeleteMany, many congratulations to all of your and welcome to the world Sierra Lynn. :)
Congratulations to you and your family M!!! What a pretty name...Sierra Lynn! I love every single one of the pics!! Hope all is well with you and yours....everybody's so busy these days! Take Care my friend!!
ReplyDeleteOh my! She is absolutly out of this world! So beautiful! Congratulations to you Grandma! ;) Hope mom and baby are both doing well!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Bret