Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oops.... sorry.....

Sorry.... for those of you who have Google or some other reader, the last post wasn't finished at all!!! I just hit the wrong button and it posted to my blog. Oops. So I've removed it and am still writing it. There might even be a picture so do stop back again, okay??

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary. Just wanted to say I am thinking of you and hope your day was wonderful. I read you MIL post and never got round to commenting. How sad.I hope hubbys mom came round. These things can really be a bummer. Life is just too short. Thank you for the neat cards you went to the trouble to send me. They were wonderful. Happy New Year Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that a time or two :$

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!