I have alot of cool pictures to show you from a road trip my hubby and I took the end of last week, but I am having back and neck issues this weekend and I can't sit at the computer too long today. Ice and Advil are calling to me. SCREAMING is more like it. (Ron and Pearl, please send REIKI!)
But here are a few funny pics from an email I got to hold you over.
I've been to some good ones, but no parties quite like that. LOL
This could very well have been my son, but then soccer practice started so he gave up the late night gaming.
I can relate. After recently driving over 10 hours in 2 days there were points along the way that traffic was heavy and we just wanted to get to where we were going without any additional delay.
Hope you are all enjoying a nice weekend!! xo



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteAll these are great, but that last one REALLY hit home for me. This is how I feel while I'm behind people who are walking VERY slowly down the sideway. OMG, it drives me crazy. I love how when they suddenly STOP, and then I crash into them because they're moving at 25mph and I'm moving at 75mph - HA!
Sorry to hear about your back and neck, my friend. I will definitely send you LOTS of Reiki, ok?
{{{{{ M }}}}}
Enjoy your Sunday!
X
OMG! I so needed these today! GREAT stuff! hahahahahah!
ReplyDelete