STICK AROUND, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN.
OMG...this post is BRILLIANT, M!Loved them all, but the Ben Franklin one made me HOWL!Thanks for the GREAT laugh!X
Too funny!!! hahahaha!! Can you imagine??
I got it in an email this morning and couldn't wait to post it...sooo funny!!!
LOL funny!
That stuff is hilarious! I might have to borrow this sometime. :-)
Fantastic!! So funny!
Mare,I had to steal this one for my blog, too! I just HAD to!LOLAshCan
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!
OMG...this post is BRILLIANT, M!
ReplyDeleteLoved them all, but the Ben Franklin one made me HOWL!
Thanks for the GREAT laugh!
X
Too funny!!! hahahaha!! Can you imagine??
ReplyDeleteI got it in an email this morning and couldn't wait to post it...sooo funny!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL funny!
ReplyDeleteThat stuff is hilarious! I might have to borrow this sometime. :-)
ReplyDeleteFantastic!! So funny!
ReplyDeleteMare,
ReplyDeleteI had to steal this one for my blog, too! I just HAD to!
LOL
AshCan