Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

What can I say....

I'm still so into Facebook that I can't seem to get HERE with any regularity.  I know, I know... bad, bad, blogger.  Y'all aren't into FB like I am so how can you know what's going on if I don't throw a post up here now and then.   I get that.  

Well, the neck and back torture I've been going thru since the end of August has gotten a little better.  I've certainly tried ALOT of things.  Reiki, reflexology, aromatherapy oils, EFT (pressure point tapping) rest, ice, heat, Advil, the occasional muscle relaxer, Chiropractic, and a fair amount of bitching, whining, and complaining.   Since I'm now having dizziness I am following up with an orthopedic specialist in a couple weeks.  Many people live with herniated discs and arthritis like I have been but I just want to know what my options are should it flair up bad again or get worse.  But let's not think about that right now. 

My grandson is going to school now!!!   When did it happen that he went from being a little preemie in the hospital to being a big boy in pre-school??  The older I get the faster the days fly by.
Well, I know you want to see pictures so here they are:

On the day of his Open House he was such a big boy and got his teeth brushed all clean.


His Mommy fixed his hair. 


The first day of school he got so excited when he saw his bus coming.


How cute is that!!!  My little grandson is off to pre-school.  A whole new big world awaits his curious mind!  


His sister sure is HAPPY to see big brother off to school.  Gives her more Mommy time!


Hope you all have a most wonderful weekend!!!   

4 comments:

  1. Oh M...I ALWAYS enjoy looking at your photos!

    Alex has grown into a little man so fast. Love the shot of him waving while getting on the bus. His sister is ADORABLE!

    So glad to hear that your neck and back have gotten a little better. You've certainly done A LOT of great things to help assist the healing. And I'm SURE it's helped tremendously.

    Sending you some additional Reiki....

    ((((( M ))))))

    Have a great weekend, my friend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure can relate to what you are saying! I just don't have time to craft anymore between blogging and FB!! Your little guy is getting SO BIG! How excited he is about his bus!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our two youngest grandchildren have just started proper school - where does the time go????

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute they are! Wait 'til he's in HS and she can't get him up in the morning for anything let alone school! LOL

    Hope you're doing better, Mary. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!