Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our daughter's wedding!

Last weekend was WONDERFUL!!!   Our daughter got married on Saturday and it couldn't have been a nicer day.  The weather was cool, breezy and very sunny.   Both the ceremony and reception were held at the hall.   Food was great, DJ kept everyone grooving.  Pictures were being taken all around.  There were under 100 guests so it was a nice size party.   Drinks were flowing, people were socializing and dancing.  It was a grand time.  
Now for the photos.....

The caterer put a nice centerpiece on the salad table.


On our table, I put a picture of my parents and our daughter when she was little.  They were there with her in spirit I think.


She has very long hair so it had to be curled and then pinned up and decorated with ribbon roses and veil.



A very beautiful bride!


With her Daddy.


Out front, before we left for the ceremony.


I'm glad there was a family picture taken.  We clean up alright, I guess.   lol


I didnt know whether to laugh or cry. 


Soooo pretty! 


The night before we went to the hall and helped blow up balloons so our friend could make the arch and some columns.
Let the ceremony begin...


Mr. and Mrs!


The newlyweds with their children.


First dance.


Daddy/Daughter dance.

The toast.  My grandson is so cute.


I think this was during the Chicken Dance.



They didn't get toooo crazy with smashing the cake after they cut it.  Although the professional photographer did get a good shot of my son-in-law going into her cleavage with his face to get a piece of cake that had fallen in.   LOL


Looking for the garter.


Found it!


A moment with her pretty little daughter.


Dancing with her son.


A fun party!


My grandson dancing with the Matron of Honor.


My daughter and my nephew grew up together.   He's in the Navy now and we didn't know until right before that he could get leave to come down from CT and celebrate with us.


A goodbye hug. 


Wishing them both a lifetime of love, good health, and happiness!!!


Hope you enjoyed the photos.  It was a terrific day.


5 comments:

  1. Oh! Mary! How beautiful! Y'all look just gorgeous!

    It's amazing to laugh and cry at the same time all day, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG M...I got all teary-eyed looking at these AMAZING photos!!!

    Your daughter looked absolutely stunning! Her gown was so simple, elegant, and classy. And her hair turned out flawlessly!

    I LOVE the photo of "looking for the garter!" And the little girl being escorted by that gentleman to the left in the same photo, is so cute!

    You and hubby look so handsome together. Your dress is soooooo pretty!

    Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

    A BIG congrats to your daughter and hubby!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW you all look so happy and beautiful. What a wonderful day you had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous day Mary! You all look awesome and hubby looks very dashing in his suit :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh M! How very exciting! LOVE all of these pictures!! So glad the weather turned out well for the ceremony! Everyone looks lovely!!! GREAT family photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!