Ron from Vent, a blog I've been reading for a long time now, has a couple of other blogs too. One of them is Moi Review Blog and he recently asked me if he could feature a review of my handmade greeting cards there. HELL YEAH!!!
So no need for you to hang out here any longer ....
GO THERE ... NOW!!!
Wow Mary, when you said homemade greetings cards I envisaged something involving glue and glitter and images clipped from cereal packets... this stuff is AMAZING... why are you only charging $6? You wanna charge $16 or more. People pay for exclusivity, especially nowadays. Get 'em put on sale in the poshest most upmarket area of New York City and I guarantee the type of woman who pays $200 a week on hair appointments wouldn't think twice of giving you $16, $26 or more for your beautiful creations...
ReplyDeleteReally, really nice, Mary, congratulations on your gorgeous cards! XoO
ReplyDeleteMary, your cards and jewelry are FANTASTIC!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured by Ron! WOOHOO!
Absolutely awesome M!! I especially love the way you have used the seashells! And those little boxes...fabulous!
ReplyDeletegoing there now
ReplyDeleteRon is so wonderful but of course you know that
Gledwood, hello! Thank you for the compliment. I have always had issues with the money part of my business. I only recently raised the price of my cards to where I am actually making a tiny bit of profit. LOL If I'm ever in NYC I'll look and see if things like I make sell there and what the prices are. It would be interesting to find out.
ReplyDeleteOlivia, thank YOU!! Since I don't do art journaling or painting or other 'art' things, this is my way of being creative.
Nitebyrd, thanks hon! Isn't Ron the best! So kind of him to do the review.
Bichonpawz, I lovelovelove making those shell cards! When we go to the Jersey shore there are some shops that have barrels of shells and you get a scoop for a couple dollars. I have a whole bag of them now! The box envelope came about because I needed something that wouldn't crush the shells but then I started using them for other cards too because I definitely do put big embellishments on them.
Dianne, thanks for visiting over there. Yes, Ron is wonderful! :)