These photos should really go on my Designs By MC blog .... but since a few of you are not too far from me in location, and might know some interested fans, I wanted to share some earrings I've been making and ask you to pass the word to anyone you think might like them!
Still working on these...
I adore those cute alphabet beads! I've been making earrings with them for awhile. JOY, PEACE, LOVE, XOXO, even some names and initials. Recently, a customer requested initials for another sports team and I was happy to make up a couple pairs for her. However, since I'm in Phillies country and they are a very hot team right now, I am in the process of making a few different styles for our local fans. Well, not necessarily only local ... a friend of mine who moved to Colorado went to the game out there the other night and said there were alot of our fans at that stadium. So you can't deny the awesomeness of Philadelphia right now!
The City of Brotherly Love is a happy place for baseball fans these days... so please help me spread the word and celebrate the team. GO PHILS!!
They are not in my ETSY SHOP just yet ... still working on private orders. But I can take inquiries here or in email until I get extra pairs ready for the store. They are approximately $15 with Sterling silver ear wires and crystals, a little less for ones with base metal fish hooks. Shipping is about 2 bucks.
I better get back to work!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day! xo





What a great idea, I'm sure teenagers would love them!
ReplyDeleteAwesome creation, M!
ReplyDeleteYou ROCK!
And GO Phillies!
Have great day, neighbor!
X
These look great! I'm sure you'll sell some. It would be awesome if you could set up shop at one of the games :))
ReplyDelete