Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bring it ON!

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21):  According to my analysis of the
astrological omens, it's high time for you to receive a flood of presents,
compliments, rewards, and blessings. You got a problem with that?  I hope
not.  I hope you are at peace with the fact that you deserve more than
your usual share of recognition, appreciation, flirtations, and shortcuts.
Please, Sagittarius?  Please don't let your chronic struggles or your cynical
views of the state of the world blind you to the sudden, massive influx of
luck.  Pretty please open your tough heart and skeptical mind to the
bounty that the universe is aching to send your way.

Rob Brezsny is awesome!

So, what do you say about horoscopes?  Ever read them? 
Even though most columns you might see in magazines and newspapers are very general and meant only for entertainment rather than serious consideration, I think some of them are much more interesting than others. 
Rob's writing is poetic, creative, playful and humorous.   I get his newsletter in email, and sometimes when I scan down and read my sign's suggestion it brings a big smile to my face.  Silly?  Maybe.  But I think we all need little reminders occasionally to allow ourselves to be open to being curious, receptive, imaginative, compassionate.  So go ahead, unleash your inner child, genius, diva, intuition, power.  Worship yourself, love and adore others.  Be magnificent, if you dare. 

Speaking of magnificent .....
One of my favorite U2 songs for your listening pleasure.  


I don't know what it is about this song/video but it definitely stirs something inside of me.

Recorded in Fez, Morocco.


5 comments:

  1. Horoscopes are great if they are GOOD! If they are bad, I don't believe them...haha!! I can't turn my speakers on right now....so will have to come back and listen to the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me, I haven't read my horoscope for ages. When I did I was always surprised that my mood tallied with it. Love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME horoscope, M!

    I love the way Rob writes because he's both informative and humorous. I will check out his website after leaving my comment. I'm dying to see what he says about Libra!

    I most definitely believe in astology, however I don't always read my daily horoscope in the paper because I think they're (like you shared) very general. But, it IS amazing how sometimes they can be spot on!

    Great U2 video!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday, my Sag friend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely read my horoscope, but one time during a moment of weakness I turned to it while reading the paper and it said: "You will attract cultured and autistic people to your home"

    Yep. You read that right. "Autistic".

    That's when I put down the paper, closed the blinds, turned out the lights and pretended not be home...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always read my horoscope but strangely they don't seem relevant since I stopped working. :0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!