I went to my grandson's school yesterday to see the parade of children in their Halloween costumes. Alex was 'Bumblebee' from Transformers. My daughter couldn't believe that I've never seen those movies.
He's friends with Spiderman. Good thing too, if the crowd gets unruly he can use those web-shooters on the wall and get them out of danger.
Alex waving hi to his Mommy and being such a good boy in line!
Hi Mimi, I'll be over for treats later, okay!?
Come on, what's the holdup here?
OH, parents taking pictures is what's backing up the line. Okay then....cheese!
After trick-or-treating, Alex showed me how cool his costume was, especially with the mask since he wasn't allowed to have it in school.
When they visit, the kids run right for the piano and play us some music.
Isn't Sierra adorable?!
More beautiful music.
Daddy loves his pretty little daughter all dressed up for Halloween.
Alex was fascinated by the metallic mask when his Mommy put it on, but Sierra was really upset about it so she had to take it right off. I got it for Ron to wear while giving out candy to trick-or-treaters but it was uncomfortable so it'll go into the Halloween box and maybe someone will want it next year.
Time to go home and get some sleep after a fun Halloween night.
Nighty-night my sweet girls.
We had about 80 or so trick-or-treaters. Ron bought candy for double that amount. Eh, so much for the diet, right? Actually, I'm not doing toooo bad considering the leftovers are in a basket on the dining room table. Oh alright, I confess ... I did just have some Sweet Tarts. But since it's about 11 am and I haven't even had coffee yet, I'll consider that my sugar allowance for the morning. ha!















How precious!!
ReplyDeleteI love his smile
the girl behind him is wearing the same costume that Hope wore
and Sierra is gorgeous, love her hat
Aw they all look so cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I LOVE these kiddie costumes!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow ADORABLE they all are!!
I would have been going crazy with my camera had I been there with you!
LOVE both Alex's and Sierra's costumes! I cannot believe how big she's getting. She looks like a little lady already!
Thanks so much for sharing, M!
Enjoyed!
Hope you had a super Tuesday!
X
Cuteness overload!
ReplyDeleteHeh...can't wait for Tyler to reach the age where he fully understands and appreciates Halloween!
Oh, and as for Transformers, watch 1 and 2, but steer clear of part 3. One of the worst movies ever...and that's coming from a fan of the series.
Nice to see some schools still allow kids to wear their costumes. Here in touchy feely Oregon they don't allow it anymore. Grrrrrr.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots of the little ones.
Thanks so much for sharing these photos M!!! How I miss being able to see all the little ones dressed in their costumes!!! I used to go to my Mom's house to hand out candy just so I could see the little ones! And when I had my own daughter...we'd go trick or treating in her neighborhood. I've always lived out in the country....we haven't had a trick or treater in probably 20 years!
ReplyDeleteYour two are THE cutest!!!
They are adorable!
ReplyDelete