This photo is part of a post that I haven't managed to finish and publish yet. Yeah, okay, it was from Mother's Day ... I'm a bit behind. In my defense, there were alot of photos to upload, crop, resize, etc. so this one is all you get right now. Interesting though, isn't it?
In other news....
Well, I could tell you about IBS and all the crap (ha!) that goes along with that, but I'll spare you the details. Suffice it to say ... it's not pleasant. If I didn't already have other tummy troubles and assorted aches and pains to deal with I might be a little less frustrated with things in general. Ah well, we all have issues, right?
Moving on....
This made me laugh.
Just finished a couple of books .. 'Quicksand' by Junichiro Tanizaki and 'Heresy' by S.J. Parris. The first was okay. I read it somewhat quickly and don't think I really got it. The second, I liked alot. Italian monk flees his monastery to avoid execution for reading banned books and belief in a heliocentric universe. He ends up in Oxford and during his visit a couple fellows of the college are murdered and he becomes involved with the investigation.
So I'm giving the first author another try ... just started 'Some Prefer Nettles', however, I have quite a few in waiting if it doesn't grab me. So far, so good though.
Well, I have much to do in my craft room right now. Ta-ta my friends. More later....


Ooooo...I can't wait to see more of your photos. Yes...that first photo is very interesting. Very!
ReplyDeleteThat second photo made me laugh too! Hilarious!
Hope you're feeling better. And I feel for you because any issues that involved my tummy are so hard for me. I can take all sorts of aches and pain, but nothing with my stomach :(
((((( You )))))
Enjoy the rest of your week!
X
Love that little poster girl! Yeah, I have stuff to post from May as well
ReplyDeleteIBS ... not nice. I do sympathise. The first picture is intriguing, the second made me laugh. Thanks for that.
ReplyDeleteThe first picture is worth a thousand words. There must be an interesting story behind it.
ReplyDelete"Heresy" sound like my kinda read. Adding it to my short list! I'm just now wrapping up "Cloud Atlas" by David Mitchell. The Wachowski's are turning this one into a movie (yep, same guys who did The Matrix). If you get a chance, check it out. I wasn't quite sure what I was reading, but after hitting the halfway point it dawned on me how brilliant this book is.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to know the story behind the first photo!
ReplyDeletethe photo is interesting
ReplyDeleteeach time I look at it I see something more/different
the pool kid is hilarious
feel better