I'm working my way to your blogs, getting caught up, cursing myself for being gone again for too long. It's Facebook's fault, really, that's going to have to be my excuse. I just seem to manage better over there, not sure why.
I know some of you I follow here are also on FB. Do you prefer one to the other?
Our granddaughter, Sierra, turned THREE recently.
Prince videos don't seem to be available on Youtube. I did find a pretty good cover of the song 'Boys and Girls' though. Enjoy!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIERRA!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG...she is soooooooooo CUTE!!!!
Loved the first photo of she and Alex. PRECIOUS!
And the one of her in her crown is PRICELESS!
I'm no longer on FB because I deleted my account this past summer, so it's definitely easier for me to stay in touch through blogging.
Have a grrreat of your week!
X
Oooops! I meant to say...
ReplyDeleteHave a grrreat rest of your week!
Also, thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier today....x
I simply cannot believe that she is turning THREE!! Holy Cow! The pictures are positively ADORABLE!!! Love them!! So, so many fun things to do with her at this age!! I miss those days!! Believe me when I say I do understand about FB taking up time!! That would be the reason I get little sleep...that and trying to keep up with blogs!! I just try to split it up best I can. Trying to find time for crafts is a whole other thing. I haven't made a card in I don't know how long!! Hope you are feeling better M!
ReplyDeletexo
Jeanne
Sierra is so cute and she has such pretty hair. I hope her birthday was a fun day.
ReplyDeleteI rarely go on Facebook these days, It was getting too intrusive. Network Blogs puts all my posts on there but I seldom make comments. Like Ron, I would prefer to close my account but the NB is difficult to cancel.
Hope you are feeling much better now.
The first photo is just precious. And wow, what a cake!
ReplyDeleteI think FB is easier because of the one click newsfeed, although their last change made it harder to upload photos, etc. I never combine my blogger friends with my RL friends though.
Three already???
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Sierra!
I like FB for everyday keeping up with friends but like blogging for longer missives. :)
Facebook is the Debil. I refuse to join up, but the wife is all about the Facebook. I'll stick to blogging where I total control over my info, and remain as anon as I wish.
ReplyDeleteI really, really, really do not like FB! blah. I have about 8 friends and even with that I want to close my account.
ReplyDeleteSierra is going to break a lot of hearts when she grows up!
Hi Ron, she wanted Princess items for her birthday so we got her crowns and wands and beads and pocket books filled assorted things.
ReplyDeleteOh how we adore her. :)
Thanks, Jeanne. I'm the same too, trying to split it up and keep up with a few there and few here. Crafting, I have found some time for but not nearly as much as before. I've got a few cards to make and now with the storm, I might hunker down in the craft room and create. Unless the power goes out. Cards by candlelight? LOL And yes, feeling better, thank you. xo
Valerie, I don't have my blog linked to FB because I really don't want certain people there to read me here. Now, my people here, I would gladly share my FB addy but not everyone likes to mingle the two either.
I am feeling better, thanks!
Bijoux, adding pictures to FB is a pain sometimes but I keep at it because I like sharing them with family and friends since I don't give them this address. Well, one or two people I know in real life have had this addy but never commented. I don't think they stop by anymore.
Akelamalu, she had a very happy birthday. Three year olds are pretty easy to please though. ;)
Your right, FB is good for the quick friend catch ups, but longer posts are better at the blog!
HT, my hubby never liked doing anything on the computer .. until FB. Since we have only one computer, oh.the.horror, one of us is always waiting for the other to be finished so we can check in at FB. LOL
Birdie, I have 83 friends at FB but don't talk to all of them. Maybe only about 20 of us correspond. The rest are old school people or those with accounts that never log on, etc.
Yes, Sierra is a sweetheart and looks a little like each of her parents. Nice combination.