Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Epic fantasy t.v. ~ okay, I'm in.




My son recently bought the first two seasons of 'Game of Thrones'.  My hubby and I decided to check it out and we really like it.

Do you watch it?  Do you watch any regular shows on t.v.?


8 comments:

  1. I watch Modern Family and a bunch of Bravo shows. My tastes are sort of lame, but I just want to be entertained, not think or be traumatized by violence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you know me, I don't watch TV so I've never seen this. But I have to say, it looks really good. Love the time period!

    I usually see TV shows once they go to DVD and end up watching all the seasons, one after the other.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely watch TV but it is on a lot because my husband watches it. I do watch Modern Family on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't followed a television show since Lost. Man, was I addicted to that show. Got the blu-rays and everything. But alas, no show since has grabbed my attention.

    But I must admit that GoT looks veeery interesting, and I've been toying with picking up the blus. Who knows...perhaps this weekend I'll pull the trigger and pick up both seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Ron, I wait for the DVD or re-runs on the iPad. I have to say that Game of Thrones sound interesting. I wonder if it's been on UK television?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi M...we often talk about canceling cable because we just don't watch that much. The ones I do watch...I can watch on my ipad...like Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. And Castle. I enjoy Modern Family and Big Bang Theory occasionally...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bijoux, I can understand that you wouldn't want that type of show in your head. It's not for everyone. A lot of nudity, violence and all sorts of other things. Whew!
    Never saw MF but do watch stuff on Bravo.

    Ron, the first two seasons are out on DVD/BR and the next one starts soon on HBO. We have to get caught up before then! I don't even know when it's set in time. Actually, it might not even be in our time. I didn't read the books, but read something that it's on another planet.

    Birdie, haven't watched Mod Fam but have heard it's quite good. I don't always watch a lot of tv so I totally missed G of T until my son mentioned it.

    HT, yes, get them! My son loved LOST (we did too!) and probably watched the series a couple times. Don't want to be in front of the tv all the time, but some shows do grab me ... enjoyed The Tudors and American Horror Story and am waiting for The Borgias next season to start. Hmm... and Nurse Jackie. Currently watching Once Upon a Time too. OH my... I guess I am at the idiot box wayyyy too much. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valerie, yes I think it is available there. If you don't have HBO UK, it's on DVD and Blue Ray. Not sure what's available on the iPad. Probably a lot of things by now!

    Jeanne, I've never seen any of the shows you mentioned. There are so many it's hard to keep up! I don't have an iPad but sometimes if we miss an episode of one of the shows we do watch, I'll bring it up on the computer and watch that way. I'd probably prefer the bigger screen we have on the desktop for watching a whole episode though rather than on an iPad or my Mac. Our big t.v. in the living room has me spoiled. lol


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!