Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Apologies...

Such a bummer that I haven't been able to visit you all lately.  :(

SCHOOL IS KICKING MY ASS.

If I see one more Excel spreadsheet I will surely lose my mind.

The good news is that the course is almost finished.  Am I a little too old for all of this?  Hell to the yeah!!  Trying to keep up though.  I go to bed at night formatting a freaking column in my mind and wake up thinking about how to apply conditional logic to a formula.   Sad, my friends, so sad.  

Hoping to do one big giant catch up real soon.  Miss you all so much!!  {HUGS}



10 comments:

  1. Hey...keep at it! It'll all be worth it in the end. We're pulling for ya! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I totally forgot that you were taking this class! I was wondering how you were lately, because you hadn't posted in a while.

    Well, like Herman said...keep at it because it'll be worth it in the end.

    We're pullin' for ya!

    And no, you're not too old at all for this. You're a smart lady, you can do it.

    Sending ya a big Reiki hug....

    (((((((( You )))))))

    Have a great week, neighbor!

    Hope you're enjoying this FAB fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excel is evil. I hated the course with a passion and still don't understand it. Good thing my job doesn't require it!

    Hang in there. This too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire you for sticking to it when things feel bad. The words 'conditional logic to a formula' would be enough to put me off. You're a star for understanding the language.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that sounds interesting.........NOT! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be worth it, keep at it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm...sounds interesting M! There is absolutely no way I could do an Excel type course these days...I did enough of that while I was working!! Good luck to you though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I'm the odd one here, cause I would love that course. I'm a real numbers geek and had to write formulas with Excel years ago for a multi outlet bagel chain I worked for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, HT. I'm still struggling along... kicking myself for not learning these programs a long long time ago.

    Ron, thank you. I accept that big Reiki hug and any more you want to send! It's been interesting to go back to school. Most of the people in our class are older so I don't feel out of place there really, but it's just a lot to learn in a short amount of time.

    Birdie, there are days when I know the program mocks me. I hear an evil little laugh coming from the computer. It won't beat me!! haha

    Valerie, part of it is very interesting and the rest of it makes no sense to me. If I were using the programs like I should have been for our household stuff and my small business it would be less daunting I'm sure.

    Bijoux, part of it is, OH, but the other part... not so much! LOL

    Akelamalu, thanks! I'm still trying!

    Jeanne, those who have been using the programs are breezing through part of the instruction but no one seems to have been using every part of the programs. My sister, who has been working in an office forever, even said that her boss basically sets things up for what he wants and then she just does the data entry. So many people can work what they need in the programs but not necessarily know about where the other stuff is.

    Jeff, long time no see in blogland. Welcome back!
    It's definitely interesting in some ways. I mean, I get that it's cool to have a program do all those wonderful things. But it's hard to go back to school at middle age and try to train the brain for learning certain things. I was never really great at math. Well, I'll be all the better for the learning experience so onward I go...

    Thanks to you all for stopping by. I will get caught up with everyone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excel is the devil's work. I took a computer class and the whole Excel section almost drove me into the loony bin. I'll keep you in my prayers...Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!