Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Alexander Chubby Cheeks turns ONE!

I think that is his official name. ;) He's grown ALOT since birth at 3lbs. 11oz. Here he is on his first birthday with his Daddy. They went to the Aquarium here in NJ with Mommy and Uncle Ron too!





Later that night we all sang Happy Birthday and gave him his very first piece of birthday cake.


Not exactly sure what to do with it.



Ahhh, figured it out okay.




YUM!




His big party is on Saturday. Guess that means MORE CAKE!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the sweetie pie! He is so adorable. It makes me wish that, as adults, we could remember the joy of trying things for the first time.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday Dear Alexander!
    Happy Birthday TOOOOOO you!

    Oh...how precious!

    Great shots!

    And the cake looks YUMMY!

    Hey, it's funny that you should be posting baby photos, because today where I volunteer, one of the girls brought in her 11 month old baby boy...and I actually got to hold him!

    God...I LOVE babies!

    oooh...and he got to go to the Aquarium!!! Did he see baby Shamoo?

    Great post, M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, I have very little memory of my young years. Even of my own kids, some things just get foggy after awhile.
    Ron, You have such a good voice! He is a sweetiepie.
    How nice you got to hold a baby. Such a good feeling.
    Burfica, thanks alot, and to yours as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!