
That is a picture of my daughter when she was only a 1 year old back in 1985. Today she turns 24. Wow! WOW!
And here she is at a friend's bridal shower earlier this year. Where do the days go?? One minute she's crawling and then I turn around and she's all grown up starting a family of her own. She's the Mommy of that adorable grandson of mine.
Happy Birthday D, hope you enjoy Les Miserables this summer!!

HAPPY BIRFDAY D!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cool! She's the same age as me!! :-)
I was born 10/02/84!!
She's stunning! xx
Happy Birthday D! Hope you have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeletelovins,
fiwa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR D....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
YAY!!!!
And have fun at Les Mis!!!
She's gorgeous, M!
Happy Birthday "D"
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful Mary.
BTW, How is Alex doing? I just read your post about him. It sounds like from your comment that he is doing better, but saw curious to know if everything's ok.
Happy Birthday to your baby girl!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a good time.
Happy Birthday D. What a pretty girl you have there. Hope her day is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your birthday wishes for Deidre. She stops by my page to snoop, so I'm sure she appreciates the greetings!
ReplyDelete