Hub is very difficult about having his picture taken. He really hates it. He'll throw his hands up, or put his head down, or make some other fast move to surely wreck my picture. Today, after getting out of the shower, I told him to turn around because I couldn't post full frontal nudity on the blog anyway. He actually said OKAY and gave me this delicious pose. O.M.G.

I'll be right back.........
..........
..........
Okay, WHEW, where was I???
OH right...
the reason for the photo in the first place. I wanted to have a remembrance of his beautiful hair before he got it cut. He'd been growing it to make another donation to Locks of Love. They make hairpieces for children. Last time it was cut VERY short. This time he wanted enough left for a ponytail. After taking 13 inches there was still plenty left.


He'll continue growing it out and when it's long enough donate it again. He's the most loving, generous, kindhearted person I know and I'm very proud of my man! :)
Gosh, I am dumbfounded. What a nice man! Give him a smooch on the cheek and tell him your blog friends think he's the bomb. What beautiful hair - he's going to make some kid very, very happy.
ReplyDeleteI hope you both have a wonderful weekend.
lovins!
fiwa
OMG...when I the first photo downloaded, and I looked at it quickly...I thought it was an image of a woman taking a shower!?!
ReplyDeleteI swear!
(and I WAS wearing my reading glasses!)
Maybe I need them upgraded...
Anyway...as I began to read, I realized what was going on. How WONDERFUL of him to do this!!! To me, it's epitomizes the most beautiful way of actually giving something.
To give something of YOURSELF!
WOW! What a GREAT guy! And coming from a haircutting ex-career...the man's got awesome hair!
And BTW...the photos are so cool...LOVE the B&W image!
Enjoy your Saturday!
OMG! What a freaking sweetheart!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd holy heck from what I see he is a catch! ;-)!!!! GORGEOUS HAIR TOO!!! xx
now that's some long hair! Was he in a band during the eighties? hehehe
ReplyDeleteSeriously tough, that is really cool of him to do. Great shots of him too. I like the B&W for them.
Mary,
ReplyDeleteIndeed what a generous man you have. I can't seem to bring myself to cut mine but some of my daughter's friends who are only 9 have done this for a worthy cause.
I love these acts of giving.
Thanks for your comments this morning. If you are ever interested, maybe we could meet up at the Reading Terminal for lunch. I love it there!
Happy Monday!!
Jane
Oh hubba hubba, I hope you had a nice long nekkid break. What beautiful hair. And a good man, too. Hang on to this one.
ReplyDeleteWhoa! That's a lot of hair. Kudos to your husband for his gift to Locks of Love. He's like Sampson. Hopefully, he doesn't lose his strength with the locks ;>)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful thing for your husband to do! And he's got GREAT hair!
ReplyDeleteFiwa, yes I did and yes we will! Right back at ya.
ReplyDeleteRon, I think he has gotten a few oogles from behind before, like from construction workers who then about fell over when he turned around and saw he was a MAN. Of course from the front, that's unmistakeable. LOL
I love to play with the black and white and sometimes sepia images.
Giggle, yes he is, I'm very lucky to have him as my sweetheart!
Jeff, LOL well he does play guitar. However, just in the privacy of our own home. He's not conceited enough to be a musician. LOL
Jane, I read on their website that alot of kids do make the donation as they feel they are helping other kids. It's a good thing. You are so generous in other ways so keep your long beautiful locks. Schedules are crazy hectic for awhile, but some day ... lunch sounds fun.
Bonnie, I LUV when he comes home a little early from work.... hehe
Yes, 25 years and counting!
James, thanks for coming by. It's a good cause. He is generous that way and still very strong!!! :)
Bichonpawz, yes, I'm so jealous of it. Getting older and seeing the thinning and the graying is hard. Lucky he has the hair to give it all away.