Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

aerosmith seasons of wither live world tour 2007

'Seasons of Wither' is my favorite Aerosmith song. If you can't stay long enough to watch the whole vid, just fast forward to about 2:23 when Seasons starts and get a little taste of this awesome song. It was on their album 'Get Your Wings' from 1974 and all these years later they are STILL ROCKIN' IT!!!

9 comments:

  1. Great song! I never knew what it wa called.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammer, for alot of years they didn't play it. I'm glad it's back!
    Angie, They certainly do!
    I first saw them in '83.
    _____________________
    Note:
    I was shocked when I checked my email this morning and saw comments for THIS. I tried to post that video at the end of July and after 4 attempts I gave up. So after more than 2 weeks, each one actually showed up. ?
    Well, I deleted the extras off my page, but if you have Google Reader, sorry. You have them all now. Hey, I've seen Aerosmith WAY more than 4 times... you should too!
    They are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is only playing about three seconds at a time then stopping. AAARRRRRGH!!!

    I'm heading over to You Tube to try and find it. I must have listened to that song about a million times growing up. Haven't thought about it in years. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff, hmmm, don't know what could be wrong. It's working alright on my end.
    Do check it out any which way you can, it's so worth it. My son has alot of the music figured out and one day maybe he'll let me post him playing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aerosmith does rock....always will!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love aerosmith!! I used to joke that if I had twin boys ever, I would name them Even Tyler & Deven Skyler, sort of like Steven Tyler!! I know I'm a loon and surprisingly I did have twins... but lucky for them they are girls and hubby wouldn't let me name them Tyler, or Liv or anything like htat. lol lol

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bichonpawz, ABSOLUTELY!
    Jennifer, that's funny! I know my hub wouldn't go for names that had any connection either. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!