Hubby watched me write up all the entries, then they were all folded and placed in a hat and mixed up. The winning name was then drawn by my son who certifies it was fair and randomly chosen and I only took the pictures.
Congratulations to Bonnie at Bon's Time Out !!!! Thanks to everyone who participated!! This was so much fun I think I'll do another one in the future!

OMG...this felt like I was at the Academy Awards!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS BONNIE!
Yahooo!
Enjoy M's wonderful gifts!
Have a great weekend, M!
Talk about pulling that out of the hat.Congrats to Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteNo Way. . . I actually won?!?!?! Oh My Goodness. (I am being SO polite) WOW WOW WOW WOW. Yee Haw.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr. Studly Ron for your congratulations. Oh yesssssss.
I am tooooo excited. My email is on its way.
xoxoxoxo
yippeee
Way to go Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Bonnie! You got some awesome goodies!
ReplyDeleteYay for Bonnie! Those earrings are going to look so good on her with her gorgeous hair.
ReplyDeleteThis was a lot of fun. :)
It looks legit to me. I don't see a hanging chad anywhere.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Bonnie!
YAY FOR BONNIE!!!! xx
ReplyDeleteGood for Bonnie! Congratulations!! Nice Contest Mary!!
ReplyDeleteThis was alot of fun. THANK YOU to everyone who entered the contest and also to those who stopped by to wish me a happy blogaversary!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Mary
Congrats to Bonnie and look at that gorgeous handwriting, Mary! Very nice!
ReplyDelete