Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Be a follower.....

Hey peeps, be cool and go find the 'follow this blog' link on my sidebar. It's wayyyy down there, but it can be a fun trip. Check out all the STUFF you pass as you go. What's your favorite thing? I'm partial to the picture of my sexy hubby. :)
If you haven't already, become one of my followers. I don't preach too much and all are welcome! Peace, Mary

11 comments:

  1. I'm partial to your sexy hubby too. hahahahaha

    Well I kinda like mine best though. hehehehehe

    Dam I need sex. grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for you to put the follower thingie up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that was fun. I like the rug you made. I like the award thingie too. Thanks for your advice on my blog. I've considered etsy. It could be a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! I'm adding my blogroll slowly but surely. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I need to figure out this follower stuff anyway, so who better to start with? :)

    I'm following. I'm not sure I understand yet, but I'm doing it.

    love,
    fiwa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi M!

    My favorite thing on your blog is your Etsy Page Display.

    It looks FABU!!!!

    You do such beautiful work, M!

    I've not added the Follow Me thing to my blog yet, but if I should decide to do it...you will DEFINATELY be added!!!

    But of course!!!

    However I'm not big on widgets, though. They slow the page download for the readers.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    Hey...did you hear? We're getting some COOL weather the next couple of days!!!!

    YEPEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your stuff M! And I was already following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pics of all your creations! I think I need those earrings!

    I'd follow you anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Burfica, he'll be happy to hear that... you know, in case I'm tired some night. HAHA ;0
    Akelamalu, so many toys so little time.
    Bonnie, thank you! Can't hurt to give it a try, it's practically free!
    Nitebyrd, I don't know how some manage to post things every day. I feel so behind.
    Fiwa, it's just another blogger toy that probably slows down the page load even more. LOL
    Ron, ah, as I just said to Fiwa, yeah I guess it does make it slow. Sorry. :(
    Thanks for the compliments! I need to get working on the Etsy page again SOON! Oooh, today it was actually COLD at the Cranberry Festival!
    Bermuda, thanks sweetie!!
    Muuaah!
    Ace, cool! You rock!
    Dianne, I get lost alot, but heck we'd have fun wherever we end up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imma following you!! i know you always take us some where really cool and fun... i love hangin' out here, plus you buy the BEST stuff from the bakery!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!