
I received this totally awesome award from Akelamalu, at Everything and Nothing. First, I want to say THANK YOU very much and second to provide background info.
The rules of Arte Y Pico are that it is passed onto five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting comment, or for contributing to the blogging community, whatever language. Each award winner has to show the award on their blog and link their blog to the blog that has given them the award.
I'm not usually a rule breaker, but I'm sooooo tired tonight that I'm just not up to narrowing my choices to five and figuring out links, and notifying them, etc.
Everyone that stops by here is fabulous in your own right. You ALL deserve it really. But that's lame, I know. So.... I'll just reserve the right to come back and give it out at a later date. :)
CONGRATULATIONS M!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI read on Akelamalu's blog that she was sharing this award with you and was so HAPPY for ya!
BRAVA M!
You deserve it too!
Enjoy the glory!
Isn't that the hardest thing about awards? Passing them on? I think it's so sweet when someone gives one to me, but I just cannot pick out a few blogs from all the ones I read and say "This is best" because I love them ALL. I don't want to leave anyone out. I have been toying with the idea of taking them off my sidebar. But they're so cute - I love looking at them...
ReplyDeleteDecisions, decisions.
But congratulations on your award - it most surely deserved.
Hugs!
fiwa
Congratulations! You definitely deserve the award.
ReplyDeleteRon, there was a time, in the early blogging days that I was wanting one soooo bad I think I whined 'til Rhea took pity on me. LOL
ReplyDeleteFiwa, I was going to keep the first one up there and move the others to another page. Didn't want to have my page load really slow with everything on it.
But I like looking at them too. Hug
Nitebyrd, thanks lovely lady, 'preciate it. :)