I'm getting sooooooo tired of hearing about this chick. And of course you knew Dr. Phil couldn't wait to get himself involved in her life too. Where there is a drama, a camera, and a room big enough for his ego there's more money to be made. Please....
However, this was pretty funny. But it could just be my strange sense of humor?? LOL
A strange sence of humor is a good thing.I'm with you on the dr.phil thing.
ReplyDeleteI detest Dr. Phil. He always seems to have an answer to everyone's problems. My mother will call me sometimes and tell me about something Dr. Phil said and I just have to stop her in mid sentence!
ReplyDeleteI share your strange sense of humor! I thought it was funny! And I'm so tired of hearing about the OctoMom!
ReplyDeletethat's hilarious!! the energizer uterus - it just keeps giving and giving and giving ...
ReplyDeleteDr. Phil is a jerk and not really a Dr. ;)
I feel so bad for all those children
Then we are both strange cuz I laughed my ass off at that.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what it's all about but it was funny! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are one warped puppy! Guess I am too cause I laughed my ass off at that.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't watch this, because I have dial-up, but from reading everyone's comments here, I KNOW it was funny, so....
ReplyDelete.....Bwhaaaahahahahahahha!
And I agree with Dianne...Dr. Phil is a jerk!
That dude is such a phony.
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously a hoot!
ReplyDeleteI'm tired of her and Dr. Phil. He's an ass. The video is pretty funny. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'm sick of her too.
ReplyDeleteLol.
ReplyDeleteThey have a new Octo-Mom special at Denny’s: fourteen eggs, no sausage, and the guy next to you has to pay for it.”
ReplyDeleteOMG!! lol @ hammer!! i hafta remember that one!!
ReplyDeleteI laughed my ass off too... and a very off colour comment about all lips not having been surgically enhanced has crossed my mind. Those babies would never have popped out so quick if they had been *wink*
ReplyDeleteUgh. Yeah this lady needs to go away from my television screen...
ReplyDelete