Our grandchildren are growing nicely and are just as sweet as they can be. The pretty Princess is a little butterball now. She loves to sleep in her swing and has become quite the Mommy's girl. Hunners is handsome and very funny. He's always smiling.




I am VERY behind on blog reading. I have tried to stop by a few of your pages, even make a couple comments here and there, but I'm missing many of you. Some more snow is coming though so maybe I'll settle in with a big cuppa something warm and yummy and try to catch up soon. Hope you are all happy and well. xoxo
What little stars!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, just adorable!
ReplyDeleteOur youngest grandchild is almost 4 and no more babies for my two boys. As our eldest grandson is only 10 I'll have to stick around for a long time to get a great grandchild!
Nice to see you back. :)
As always, I so much enjoy your photos. You have a way of creating something extra special with your images!
ReplyDeleteOMG...Alex is growing so fast! I remember last year seeing photos of him and being still a tot. Now, he looks like little man!
Love the one of he and Ron!
Thanks for sharing, M!
X
Very cute grands M!! The closest I come to a grandchild with my daughter is her Westie...Beemer! She doesn't want to have children. My husband's daughter has two though but since they live in MN we don't see them very often....hope all is well with you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm about six months behind on blogreading so I wouldn't beat myself up if I were you...
ReplyDeleteAnyway what's happening? What gives? How are you? I hope all is OK... take it easy
All the best
G
xx