Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Well.... I think I'm back...

My grand return to blogging was supposed to be heralded with the sound of beautiful golden trumpets. Red carpets rolled out. Gifts offered. Cheers from the crowds. But since it's sooooo freaking hot lately, especially today, I can understand why y'all are staying home. Maybe you can arrange something for me in the Spring, when it's cooler, and you've had time to save for something nice!
So here I am.
Yup, I changed my blog template.
Then I tried to change it back and it wouldn't work.
But I'll deal with the layout another day when I'm not feeling so snarky from the heatwave. It's 9:30 at night, the A/C has been blasting all day and it's still over 80 degrees in the house. But that's okay 'cause it's 93 outside. Tomorrow will be another 100+ day.
171 days 'til Christmas!!!
So, is anyone still out there???? Oh it'll be fun to go blog surfing again.... maybe find a poor unsuspecting reader who I'll hook for a little while and then leave hanging when I go on the next hiatus. Yep, that could happen as I might be busy working. I DID open my Etsy store again!!! And cousin liked a pair of earrings I posted and sent me a private order for 10 pair! She rocks!
In other news......
My daughter's wedding is getting closer. October!
My grandson has 7 staples in his head. Little accident last weekend by the pool. He's okay. Mimi is a nervous wreck. I'm buying him a helmet and padded body suit for Christmas.
My granddaughter is crawling, pulling herself up to stand, and babbling away.
Pictures to follow. Maybe.
Okay, that's all I got.

6 comments:

  1. well,well look who came back to the land of blog.I missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, Mary,
    Welcome back! I only just came back too. Stay cool, good to get updated on your life (although of course I follow you on FB too!) xoO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you'd got to - welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my dear friend...I am still here!

    WELCOME BACK!!!!

    I almost died when I saw that you had published today!

    Love the new template design. And I am soooo darn happy to hear that you opened your Etsy Shop - YIPEEEEE!

    Yes, hasn't this summer heat been the worst? Me too, even with my AC unit on, my studio apartment still feels warm.

    Oh god, bring on the fall, FAST!

    Stay cool!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary!

    I stuck around ~ and nothing for months and months! Now I compute from home so I'm FAR more easily able to comment.

    Your daughter's getting married? That must keep you very busy indeed... Big congratulations
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I hadn't seen you on FB I would not have known you were back. I missed you friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!