Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Papergasm

OH my....
last night in the craft store with my daughter I think I started getting a bit toooo excited over a paper sale.  She found me walking up and down the isle touching the many sheets.  Ooohing, aaahhhing.   My eyes were drawn in by the patterns, colors, and textures.   I selected some and said to her that I doubted the ones I chose were the sale papers.  They were tooooo scrumptuous to be that cheap.  And yes, I was right.  They did ring up on sale, but not at clearance price.   And since I have a large stack of paper already in my craft room waiting to be used, I had to let those other ones be put back for someone else to buy.   *sigh*
I did, however, get a few packs of assorted stickers that were on sale because it's really impossible to be in a craft store and not buy something!!!    Isn't it??

What are your shopping weaknesses???


4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary!

    I LOVE the new look of your blog!! So light and airy and gorgeous. I too would have filled my arms with papers from the store. I am almost afraid to go AC Moore because I never come out with at least 10 more things than I went in there for ;)) I'm so happy to see you back here blogging again. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Papergasm"

    LOVE that title!!!

    My shopping weakness?

    Sephora!

    LOVE that store! I can spend hours touching and smelling everything until I achieve a Sephoragasm!

    Hahhahahahahahahahaha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some things are just irresistible! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you, I cannot go into a craft store without buying something. And don't even let me get near a shoe store! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!