Well, atleast I'm posting.
Let's start with pictures!
My sweet little granddaughter always so pretty in pink!
And Alex being a loving big brother. Isn't he handsome!? We took him to the bookstore where we were meeting some friends over the weekend. He loves books and had a great time! Mimi and Pop Pop bought him a couple sticker books to take home.
Tomorrow is my son's birthday. He'll be 17. SEVENTEEN!? Really, wow!!! I don't know where the days go. He was just a little kid, wasn't he? Now, he has his driver's permit and will be a senior. Here he is before Prom in May.
We got him a RUSH ticket for his birthday gift. I got the other one! He really digs Rush and so do I. He doesn't even mind having to go with his old Mom.
There are many songs you would probably know. This sure is a good one! "Closer To The Heart"
And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
The blacksmith and the artist
Reflect it in their art
They forge their creativity
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
Philosophers and ploughmen
Each must know his part
To sow a new mentality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
You can be the captain
I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to the heart
In other news:
I'm low on my supply of plastic sleeves for my greeting cards. I found a place that has an eco-friendly product and I would love to be able to make the switch, however, the higher prices and shipping rates do not make it cost-effective for the very small business that I have. It's about 4x the price than what another company is offering. So, I suppose I'll just continue the personal recycling that I do and hope the bags I currently use for my cards are not too damaging.
I do hope to get a few projects going this week. Our sun porch needs a good cleaning and my craft room can always use some extra organizing!
What plans do you have for the week?



Wow, the time really does fly! My son is 14 and seems to grow another inch each day. The Rush concert sounds awesome. Brings me right back to the 80's!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you posting again M!! Time does fly...can't believe my daughter will be 25 on her next birthday!! Sounds like things are busy around your place too! Bet you had a riot at the concert. LOVE the blog background...but I do know that you have to be really careful with what you change...I've lost tons of stuff that way!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fab photos of beautiful children/grandchildren. :)
ReplyDeleteNext week I'm hoping to have a relaxation day at a local spa with a good friend - fingers crossed. :)
OMG...that first photo is PRICELESS!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's been amazing to watch Sierra, Alex, and your son grow over these few years - and so FAST!
Glad to hear your back creating your greetings cards and jewelry. You're so talented.
Have a great Tuesday, neighbor!
X