Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

Things I've done lately.   

1.   Wash. 
2.   Wash.  Well, it never seems to end.  I'm pretty sure in another life I had someone tending to this chore for me, but I must have kept her too long in an old basement without fresh air or sunshine and I'm now dealing with that karma.  
3.   Ate blueberries.  There are fields of them and other fresh fruits not too far from where we live.  The picking is easy and fun! 
4.   Listened to 'The Young and the Restless' while I blogged.    
5.   Kissed my husband!  Mmmm.    
6.   Saw 'Toy Story 3' and bawled like a baby at the end.
7.   Bought the movie 'Shutter Island'.  We saw it in the theater and really liked it so we gave it as a gift and got one for our dvd collection too.
8.   Painted my nails.  'Broadway Burgundy Frost' .... got it for 99 cents! 
9.   Talked to my daughter and grandson on the phone.  
10.  Shopped online for business cards.
11.  Laughed.
12.  Facebooked.
13.  Gave myself Reiki.

Stop by Thursday Thirteen if you'de like to play along.  
         

5 comments:

  1. Those all sound like great things to do, especially the Reiki. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL @ #2 :-)

    mmmm...blueberries!

    I'm looking forward to seeing Toy Story...heard such good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we ate blueberries, too. Picked them when we were in Alabama visiting my Grandma. Tons of bushes, EVERYWHERE. And it was about 200 degrees outside. Kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...this must be a BLUEBERRY summer because I too have been eating them. They've been especially sweet haven't they? I've been throwing them in some greek yogurt - YUMMY!

    Can't WAIT to see Toy Story 3 AND Shutter Island! I know if you enjoyed them, so will I!

    Have a great week, M!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw shutter island recently and decided we have to watch it again after that twist of an ending.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!