One of our dogs knows the music of the Mister Softee truck and whenever it comes down our street he gets soooo excited! Hubby happened to be outside last time it came by so he got a puppy cup for the babies.
They were VERY happy!
This past Saturday we took our grandson to Atlantic City. He wanted to see the beach and the ocean but when they got down there he wouldn't put his feet in and was a bit scared.
He wanted to run back up to see me!
Because there was a very, very long wait for a table at the Rainforest Cafe we stopped to get pizza to hold us over until our reservation time. You have to have boardwalk pizza anyway if you go to the Jersey shore!! Alex sure was loving his slice.
His messy shirt and big smile sure says he was having a great time!
Have a wonderful week!






clap...clap...clap!!!
ReplyDelete*jumping up and down*
OMG...it's been like a MILLION years since I've seen a Mr. Softee truck - how FUN!!!!
And you know, looking at the photos of your hubby and grandson made me have wonderful flashbacks of when my family would go to the Jersey shore (Wildwood) every summer for a week!
Great photos, M!
Thanks for sharing your weekend!
Have a super week!
X
M! You're back!!! How freakin' exciting is THAT for your dogs?? I wish we had an ice cream truck here...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics of your husband and grandson at the beach! I haven't been there in years!!
Good to see you back posting again and I LOVE your background!!
I loved watching the first reaction to the sea of all my grandchildren - all apprehensive going in, then we couldn't get them out! LOL
ReplyDeleteHe is just too cute, Mary! Grandchildren must be great 'cause you can give 'em back at the end of the day!
ReplyDeleteBTW, caught The Prince on AGT the other night, WOW! He's amazing!