Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Are you there, bloggers? It's me, Mary.

Yes, I realize it's been almost 2 months since my last post.  
See, here's the deal:
Facebook takes up alot of my time.
Family life cuts into Facebook time so I must adjust for that. 
Emailing must be fit in there somewhere too!
Crafting takes away from family time and email time, which leaves less time for Facebook.
Other things like cooking, cleaning, wash, reading, shopping and socializing take away from crafting, emailing, and Facebooking...  what's a girl to do I ask??? 
So when you are missing me terribly, send me an email or find me on Facebook and remind me I need to do better at keeping up my relations in the Blogosphere!  And for goodness sakes, when I DO post... leave me some love so I know you're all still out there!!!  

Well, I suppose now is not the time to tell you I started a new blog.  That would be silly at this point, right?   How can anyone think I'll keep up with that.  Well, I never promised how much I'll keep up with it, I'm only telling you that I have one.   If interested, please visit me at Designs by MC .   I'm going to try and keep the jewels and cards highlighted over there so that maybe I can stick to just family things, and the occasional rant, here.  We'll see how it all goes but that's my intention.  And intention is everything, is it not?!

Alrighty then, on to the pictures....

Can you even believe my handsome little grandson is turning FOUR very soon!!His party was last weekend.  Much fun!  My daughter made his birthday cake which he was very happy about.  It was quite delicious! 






Boy toys!


 His sweet sister, the lovable Princess Sierra, partied until she passed out!


Leave me alone, Mimi.  I desperately need a nap!


Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. *waving*

    Yeah, I'm still here and will ALWAYS be your reader!

    I totally understand, my friend!

    And I'm soooooo happy to read that you started your jewelry blog! Yahooo! I think it will be a great way for you to promote your Etsy Shop. I will head over there and check it out just as soon as I finish with my comment.

    Faaaaaaaabulous photos of Alex's birthday party! And no, I can't believe he turned FOUR. I remember when he was just a little one.

    LOVE his Sponge Bob cake. How CUTE!

    And Sierra is also growing fast. She's adorable!

    Glad to see you posted, M!

    Have a FAB week!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here too! I understand how blogging ebbs and flows, believe me. For some reason though, I have never gotten in to Facebook even though I have one. Love the photos and that cake is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted today Mary because I have lost your email address and I wanted to say thankyou so much for the two beautiful cards and the bookmark you sent me, which arrived today!

    I can understand how you don't have much time for blogging but when you do you can bet I'll be here. :)

    Your grandchildren are adorable and it's amazing how quickly they grow up isn't it? Your daughter is very talented to make such a fabulous birthday cake for Alex, it looks amazing and I imagine it tasted superb.

    I had a quick look at your new blog, you have made some lovely things, well done m'deario. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron, Alex got to take cupcakes in to school yesterday and was so excited to show us the few leftovers when we visited last night.
    Jane, I don't know why FB is easier for me. It does seem that more people comment there though... well, on certain things.
    Akelamalu, Oh you are quite welcome, I'm glad it arrived!
    Thanks for the compliment. I do so love being able to make those things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!