Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Senior Prom

My son and his date had a very nice time at their senior prom.  They are not a couple, just went as friends.   I think he enjoyed himself much more this year.  He said the place was better and the food was really good.  Afterwards, he and many other classmates went to Wildwood for the weekend. 






3 comments:

  1. OMG, this post totally reminded me of this past weekend and all the girls coming into the store to have their makeup done before the prom!

    What great photos, M! Even though they're just friends, your son and his date made a lovely-looking couple. Love her dress and the flowers were beautiful!

    "Afterwards, he and many other classmates went to Wildwood for the weekend."

    Ah....Wildwood, yes. That's were my family went every summer for a week in July. Hunts Pier - loved it! And we always stayed at the Pan Am Hotel.

    Thanks for sharing, M. Enjoyed!

    Have a Maaaavalous Monday!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW how much I adore purple! Her dress is amazing!!! So glad that your son and his friend had a good time!!! Proms are for good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her dress is gorgeous! I'm remembering a photo or two that you've posted of your husband and your son looks so much like him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!