Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2021

New laptop!

Yay, finally!!!  So this is just a test post.  

I'm learning some new things.... paint pouring is one.  More on that later.   


Abstract painting is another. 

And we got a new fur friend over the summer.  Meet Luna.  She'll be 2 in December.


Hope you're all enjoying a nice weekend.   I'll be around to catch up real soon. 

12 comments:

  1. I love the abstract. Hope you are enjoying Fall. Always miss you when you’re gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint pouring is something I plan to try and I love your abstract.
    Good luck with the new computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of you to say! Thanks, Bijoux! Love Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, thanks! I tried it a couple years ago and only did a few. This time... many more!!
    Glad to be back to the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen videos on paint pouring. It looks like fun. I like both paintings. Very nice.
    Luna looks like a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Ann, it is very fun! Also, challenging. There are techniques I haven't tried, and ones I've tried and failed. Practice, practice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, I am sooooooooooooo happy to hear that you got a new laptop and are adjusting to the newness! Don't you love getting something new and discovering how it works?

    Your painting pouring's are FAAAAAAAAABULOUS! They're gorgeous! Your talent is endless, my friend!

    And speaking of friends, your new fur friend is adorable! And being that I love the moon, I love her name!

    Happy to see that you posted. And thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. Have a super week and enjoy our new laptop! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great to see a new post, Mary, as you have been missed in blogland. Hope the new laptop works out well for you as getting used to a new one can take some time. The new gamily member ooks very nice and a great name too. Thanks for sharing the artwork which looks terrific. And, also appreciated your recent visit to and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI, Ron! Sorry for the late reply on your comment. It's just the new version of my old laptop, but nothing ever stays the same... so I'm still trying to figure a few things out.
    Thank you for your kindness! I am really into the paint pouring... but it's soooo messy!
    Hope you're enjoying a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatrice, thank you! It's nice to be missed. How I wish I could keep more current here though.
    Luna is sweet. The shelter named her something else but when I looked it up, it was a medication. LOL. I already had a list of potential names for female or male dogs... so Luna was chosen. :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like both the paintings - very richly colored.

    And the pup is adotable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Secret Agent Woman, thank you!
    Yes, Luna is a sweetie. She's napping now, but still has lots of puppy energy so she'll be racing around the yard real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!