I didn't mean to drop my camera again. This second time I wasn't so lucky. The repair shop said it would be pricey to fix and a new camera would be the best bet. I've been looking but haven't been able to decide on anything. I received some good info earlier today from GA bro-in-law who is a photographer but I'll have a hard time spending the money for what he recommended. Based on what I told him I wanted to do, he gave me the right advice though. Hubby is of the opinion that it's only money and we should get not only the camera but a big screen t.v. too because our old Toshiba in the living room finally went a few months ago. Until I can get comfy with buying two big items right before the holidays, we're watching t.v. in our bedroom... falling asleep before most shows are over.... and using my daughter's camera. I'm grateful to have something but hers is even more basic than mine was so I can't seem to get a clear picture of many of my craft items. I'm no professional photographer by any stretch but I had been doing fairly well with some of my jewelry and cards.
In person, this card is fun, if I do say so myself, but this picture doesn't do it justice. The silver corrugated tag is glued right to the card, but the top 'may all your dreams come true' tag pops out with those sticky foam dots and the ribbons just say CELEBRATE!
Lauri darling......
if you are reading.....
Like your friend Chuck, Robbie shoots Nikon as well. He uses D80 with assorted lenses for personal use and D200 for his business. Nice, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!