Hmmm.... didn't hubby recently say something that might have gotten my panties in a bunch??? You recall THAT comment, right? I'm not sure if what happened next was him getting me a gift to make up for it, not that I was mad or anything.... those fangs were an early Halloween prop, or if honey just thought I should go with a different style so that he would never mistake me for anyone else.
Whatever the case, these lovely amber and black glasses that would block out the burning glow of the sun if it dropped from the sky and was sitting in my yard came in the mail the other day. They are sooooo ~designer~ Harriet Carter that I could hardly contain my excitement. He loves that catalog. Victoria's *secret* is that she has NO fricken idea who we are or where we live. But that Ms. Carter, she hangs out all the time in our bathroom.
And I think she was running a special because oh.my.goddess there were TWO pairs in the box. I think the second pair came with little windshield wipers for those side panels. Tres chic!! They really DO make me look like a MIMI!!! :)

In all fairness,..... because I really and truly love and adore my hubby.... he knows I don't have prescription sunglasses so when it's really bright out he feels bad and wants me to be comfortable. I'm too cheap to order the real deal as he's suggested I do many times. So he thought that if I had the wrap around version no one would see my regular glasses underneath. And that spare pair could be kept in the car for driving, because they did come with a clip for the visor afterall. ;)
Well, I did tease him a little bit over it all. But he's a real sweetie and has a big kind heart. Gotta love that!!!

OMG Mary! What a freakin' riot! I think you got one good guy there!! You look fabulous my dear!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCool cool. I guess he did do something or he wouldn't sprung for that nice of a gift for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hehehehehe
ReplyDeleteHow thoughtful of him and a great idea - I think! LOL
ReplyDeleteWOW! Love the glasses, they are just like the new pair that Sarah Paulin got! HAHAHA just kidding ;) lol They look REALLY good on you tho!! The bigger frames are TOTALLY in style!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome comments on my blog! You are the BESTEST!! :D
OH MY....
ReplyDelete...is that YOU behind those Harriet Carters?
HAAHAHA!
And TWO PAIRS?????
I gotta tell ya, M...they look absolutely FABulous on you...REALLY!
They're the coolest looking things!
I told you in my last comment, didn't I?
That I could SEE you getting a little "extra something" BEFORE your anniversary trip!!!
Good going RON!
Enjoy them, M!
You look so glamorous in those sunglasses!!
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna look great, sitting on the beach in Cancun in those glasses. ;)
ReplyDeleteI really like them. Your hair looks great in that picture, very rocker-girl-glam.
I love the HC catalog too, but I must have gotten off of their list because I haven't received one in awhile.
that's you!!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was the Harriet Carter model. Wow girl. Looking good!!
wow. those are totally awesome!! :)
ReplyDeleteand your husband totally rocks!! :) but w/ a sexy hott wife like you he'd have to... of course!!
xoxoxo you stylin' cutie you!!
You are stylin'! Love it you glamour girl. :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you ALL for stopping by! Hey, I'm just a hot sexy glamour girl, what can I say??? LOLOLOL
ReplyDeletePlease....