Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Maybe it went something like this......

13 comments:

  1. haha That was pretty funny. The woman playing Sarah Palin was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a pretty accurate portrayal of what really happened.

    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was some funny shit! I mean stuff! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

    I thought I'd seen em all!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what do you think about Palin for Whitehouse?

    I think she's America's punishment for letting Obama trounce Hillary in them primaries...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you don't mind my borrowing this highly perceptive pastiche of the "hockey mom" for my blog. Of course I gave your linkback!

    //;->...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it!! Did you watch the Hillary follow-up? Some great stuff. Gotta laugh or go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lizzie Birdsworth: Gee Mrs Davidson, if I don't get some tucker for me dicky ticker I'm gonna CARK IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was hysterical. Love it! How you doin?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reminds me of the SNL skit with Tina Fay playing Palin. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ace, gotta find the humor where ya can.
    Debi, I had a couple other ones but this was my fav.
    Rhea, yeah, according to hubby... it's not that hard to look like her. LOL
    Jeff, we can laugh or cry. We'll see how things go.
    Phatmom, I just wonder how close to the truth it could be. LOL
    Giggle, there are some really funny ones. Did you see the one with the girl who wants to be considered also, just her boobs in a cleavage shot, no head.
    Gledwood, a joke, a huge joke. McB's handlers sure did come up with the perfect diversion. With the country really needing answers on the economy, the war, quite a few other things, everyone's head started spinning with the announcement. She's being groomed, she's already spouting the party line. And sounding less ridiculous with each constructed speech. Well, except for the no thanks on the bridge line, and the lipstick pitbull line, and the gaffs in the Charlie interview, etc. etc. etc. She could 'almost' pull it off.
    Whatever happens happens. If they win, HEY, then they've actually got to clean up all the crap their party leader got us into.
    Thanks for the link. And the Lizzy quote. She was so a riot. And so sweet.
    Dianne, I did see the Hillary one. Funny.
    It's all quite a shame things have come to this but you're right, laugh or go crazy.
    Bonnie, hey girl, I'm okay, how you been? How was your walk? Busy weekend here for me. Hopefully next week I will have time to get some holiday items together.
    Handsome, that skit was pretty funny. I can see Russia from my house.... bwwwaaahhhaaaa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!