I'm too sick (virus in my inner ear, trip to ER, vomiting, meds, bleh...crappy day) to add much to my blog or this post right now but I needed a good laugh. This certainly helped. ;)
Hope you all are having a good weekend!
Hope you all are having a good weekend!
Poo, I hope you get to feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better real soon.
ReplyDeleteHi M!
ReplyDeleteJust know that I'm sending you MUCH good energy and thoughts with this comment....
{{{{{{{{M}}}}}}}}
Be well, my friend!
I hope you start feeling b etter really really soon.
ReplyDeleteI watched it Saturday night and couldn't stop laughing.
ReplyDeleteThanks all, I'm trying to visit everyone but only get so far and then have to go lay down again. Hope to be caught up with everyone soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking in. :)
Take care of you - I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeletelove,
fiwa
Sorry to hear you're not 100% m'dear, I hope you're feeling better soon. x
ReplyDeleteBoooo, Get better sooon *hugs* xx
ReplyDeleteSending you a big warm bowl of cyber chicken noodle soup :)))
ReplyDeleteOh, no! Inner ear pain is the WORST. I threw up for hours once with an ear infection as an ADULT.
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling for ya. I hope you feel lots better soon...and I Hope they gave you some good drugs to get through it!
hey there. that was good for a laugh. SNL is always so hilarious. :D
ReplyDeleteI hope you are already starting to feel much better. that sucks. i'm sending you well wishes, and big warm hugs!!!
xoxoxo always!
PS There's an award at my place for you m'dear, please drop by and collect it. x
ReplyDeleteI love this clip. Did you see Palin asked by Katie Couric which newspapers and magazines she reads? And she said "all of them" and which ever ones are put in front of me. This from a journalism major.
ReplyDeleteOh boy.
Thats awesome, made me pee my pants!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better!! Sending lots of healing energy your way!! :) Hopefully you have lots of chicken soup around ;)
Sending healing hugs to ya, M! Hoping you are feeling MUCH better by now. I sure wish Tina Fey would run! Gotta admit, THAT was hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteSending good healing thoughst to you sweetie.
ReplyDeleteLaughter is the best medecine!
The Bush Doctrine.... Bwahahahahahaha!
I loved this skit! Tina Fey is just hysterical. I hope you're feeling better. It seems like many of us are suffering this week.
ReplyDeleteHello everyone,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting with the well wishes, the soup, the hugs!
I laugh every time I see Fey do her. Of course she said that she doesn't want to do her after November so if anyone could help her out, that would be GREAT!
Gotta keep laughing to keep from crying I guess. :)