He sure likes to eat! The other night, he got ahold of Pop Pop's apple and started munching. :)

Awhile back, Alex started having physical therapy for a medical condition in his neck. As part of the program he's also receiving assistance with speech development too, and just started learning a form of baby sign language. He's not hearing impaired, it's mainly to help with expression and communication. The programs will soon end as he's doing well. :)




OMG!!!
ReplyDeleteseriously!! can he get any cuter?? Alex is one handsome little man!!
and I'd say you are an extremely lucky mimi!!
He is so freakin' cute! I love when toddles & kids learn how to sign... it does help them to express what they want, feel and think. My girls did some signs way before they started talking, at an early age. it was great. my son learned the entire alphabet and a world to go with each letter in signing in pre-K. it was so awesome to watch. :)
I love the Halloween costume too!!
xoxoxo
yes you are one lucky mimi. My son says he's to old to go trick or treating, but he wants to dress up real scary, sit very still and scare kids when they come up for candy. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteI told him no old ladies and no babies. hehehehe
He is so cute! He has such an angelic smile. I think it's smart to teach them some signs - I had a friend who did that too, her baby could tell her he wanted more milk loooong before he would have been able to verbalize it. I thought that was the smartest thing I ever heard of!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
fiwa
What a cutie!! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's a heart melter!! xx
ReplyDeleteHe's precious! And he's a lucky boy to have such a sweet Mimi!
ReplyDeleteCute kid. Looks like he can destroy a few things.
ReplyDeleteThe little guy is a doll. I love the costume. Halloween? Wow, that was a fast year. Remember when we were kids how time moved so slow? I was always counting how long till Christmas or how long till summer vacation. Now it zips by. I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute little guy!! And you are a very lucky Mimi!! I love that he's learning sign language...it's good that they teach that to young kids these days I think. Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteI think Superman on the drums is my favorite although it's hard to choose since he's adorable in each one. I just love the passion he's putting into his music :)
ReplyDeleteMary,
ReplyDeleteI love the vibrant colors of the superman photos! You must be having so much fun with him at his age.
Happy weekend :))
Jane
Up in the sky, It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Super Alex!
ReplyDeletehe's a cute little rascal.
He's adorable in his super hero outfit! And playing the drums.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of baby sign language. I'd totally teach mine if they were babies. Very cool.
What a mega-cutie! I started teaching both of my girls American Sign Language from when they were just a few months old, mainly because my mom is deaf. It was an invaluable tool in them being able to express their wants & needs before they could verbalize.
ReplyDeleteOMG...MR. JEFF just STOLE my COMMENT!!!
ReplyDelete(damn you Jeff!!)
But I'm going to say it anyway...
Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
NO...it's SUPER ALEX!!!!
OMG...these are the most adorable photos, M!
And when the photo of Alex being held by his dad, started to download, it actually looked like he was FLYING!!
It was so cute!
That's very cool that Alex is learning baby sign language...I've never heard of that!
And yes...I can hardly believe that Halloween is just around the corner. Do you get many trick or treaters? I really miss that, living in a city. I love handing out candy to all the kids and seeing their costumes!!! I probably be dressing up at work, this year. We try and have a theme, and all come dressed as someone from a movie or time period. It's a lot of fun! Last year I actually came as Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer!!
Have a great weekend, M!
Isn't the weather wonderful????
How adorable is he!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the superman pic!
You are definatly one lucky Mimi! He could NOT get any cuter!! I was superman for my first halloween, I think I wore the costume everyday after for 6 months, and I mean everwhere!! lol
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cool that he is learning Sign, it will totally help him express himself more easily! I bet he will pick it up in a snap!
BTW, we have that same drumset for Rock Band. My kids love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd Alex with that big ole apple is adorable!
Jennifer, I KNOW!!!
ReplyDeleteI think the signing is neat and interesting. He's so cute though that he really doesn't ever have to ask for anything, we all just dote on him so much.
Burfica, oh that's funny! Kiddo is going to have so much fun.
Fiwa, He sure does look like a little angel and then gets a devilish grin and goes running off all laughing and happy. What a cutie.
Akelamalu, he certainly is!
Giggle, ditto THAT!!
Anndi, aw thanks sweetie. I wuv him. :)
Ace, yup, he's very curious about everything... reason for the crate. ;) kidding...
Debi, thanks! I can't believe the holidays are so close. I'm so not ready.
Bermuda, yes better thanks!
There's just so much for the little ones to learn. Signing sure seems interesting too. I wouldn't mind knowing some myself.
Dianne, my son plays guitar so they could get a real jam session going. ;)
Jane, he really is a JOY!
My little sweetheart. :)
Jeff, he sure is SUPER! Can't miss those colors coming down the street for treats!
Rhea, I think sign language would be great for everyone to know. Atleast some basics anyway!
Angie, didn't know your Mom was deaf. Of course it's so great that they have learned it!
Ron, thank you! Now, when we say... it's a bird, it's a plane, Alex will put his arms up in the air and we all yell SUPERMAN!!
LOL So cute.
Yes, we get lots of trick-or-treaters! I usually hand the candy out and hubby would take our son out. But he's older now and goes out with friends so maybe 'PopPop' will walk around our neighborhood with Alex. And then eat up all the goodies on the way home. ;)
I saw your Rudolph pic on your blog. Fabulous!!
Real Live Lesbian, thanks for stopping by... I'll be coming by your place to visit real soon. My little Alex is a joy. I love being a Mimi! :)
This Guy, well that's pretty cool. I wish I could dress up some days. Well, wait... I have been accused of doing that Sarah Palin imitation. But golly, I need something much more colorful and interesting!
Rhea, isn't Rock Band fun?! I admit to only playing a few times. As hubby joked, we need helmets because flailing around like we were it was almost a given that one of us was going to get injured. LOL Ah, still it was neat to pretend we were young and popular again if only for a few minutes. LOL
ReplyDelete