
In honor of Election Day, I'm giving these away free! There are 6 small (4mm) bicone Swarovski crystals on each earring. The wires are nickel-free leverbacks, but can be switched to sterling silver if necessary or preferred. To enter the drawing just leave me a comment here or on the Election post below and I'll have one of my kids pick a winner later tonight.
Happy Election Day!!!
Sure!! Throw my name in the pot.
ReplyDeleteSweet earrings. Here's to you, Obama, and Biden. Cheers Chick!!
ReplyDeletethey're beautiful!! I love all the stuff you make.
ReplyDeletethey will make some one happy. And not Not me!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful earrings, M! Sure, you can throw my name in! Not that I EVAH win anything!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for stopping by!!! Chat with you soon.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to pass on that one.
ReplyDeleteAce, ah, too late anyway. But next time maybe. You know, to embrace your femine side. ;)
ReplyDelete