Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hands Free - Its the Law!

If you read Dooce's blog then you've already seen this but it was soooooo funny I had to had to post it.
We have the law in NJ too but I didn't realize I could do lipstick and cd's and clean the clean the pit that is my car instead of chatting. Awesome!!! LOL

11 comments:

  1. that video is funny as hell, but's what is really scary is people do do alot of those things while driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny video,alais they other stuff should be outlawed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Drats!...a Youtube.

    Well, I can only imagine that it's FABULOUSLY FUNNY!

    Especially if you discovered it on Dooce!

    So I'll laugh...

    HAHAHAHAHA!!

    Thanks for sharing, M!

    Hey...the COLD is HERE!

    Brrrrrrr!

    Tomorrow flurries!

    YEPEEE!

    Enjoy your evening...and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you mean illegal to use a phone at all? or just that you HAVE to use handsfree?

    the 2nd option's fair enough but the 1st would be downright retarded. & yeah I've heard the research you could also ban talking to passengers, wouldn't THAT make a great law??

    Hi Mary how are you sorry I've been nowhere and computerless. Hope all's OK chez votre end...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is pricless.

    douchebags is one of my most favorite words

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahahahaha!!!


    too stinkin' funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. It scares me that we have to have LAWS to deal with this. I mean, common sense should teach people not to do lots of things while driving.

    I worry what they will try to outlaw next. Children in the backseat? Because they're WAY more distracting than anything I've ever had going on in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary,

    That was so funny, I had to send it to Breen! Happy Friday!!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. my pet peave is the women putting on make up while they are driving. My favorite past time is get behind em when they are doing the mascara and honk.
    Bam mascara brush in the eyeball

    I'm sick I know it, but it's my happy place

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHAHA thats way too funny!! I've been hands free for a while, its just more comfortable lol PLUS it gives me that extra time to fold my laundry in the car.. hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  11. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I freakin' LOVE it! Seriously. It does piss me off when peoople blatantly talk on their phones ALL the time and me....I never, ever talk on the phone while driving, and I get pulled over .... for sneezing! I couldn't believe it!! Had to show the cop my phone which was in my purse...at the bottom....and obviously had not just made a call!! Now, if they could just make a law about texting while driving...makes me crazy when my daughter does that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!