STICK AROUND, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN.
Happy Birthday!!! - may all your dreams come true :)
Happy birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!Happy birthday sweet Mary!Happy birthday to you!Now THAT? Is a cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYANDMANY HAPPY RETURNS!Hope you've had a great day.That's a beautiful cake. :)
Happy Birthday to you! may your day be filled with happiness and Joy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUHAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MARYHAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOOOOU!!!!appplause, applause, applause!!!!!Ok...blow out the candles and make a wish!!!BRAVO!!!!OMG, M...that cake is orgasmic!YUMMY!I hope you had a FAAAAAAAABULOUS day and that you did something extra special for yourself!HAPPY BIRTHDAY M!!!!!!!!Cheers!X
BIG Happy Birthday Wishes & Hugs for you M!!! Hope you just had a fabulous day! And I hope you get everything you wished for!
Happy Birthday!! That cake is PERFECT for you. Beautiful and colorful and unique. Hope you had a wonderful day!
oh my gosh!!!!!!1 happy birthday my friend!!!!!!!!!!!1HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!YOU LIVE IN A ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!1AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!THERe you got my special birthday song.
Happy Birthday!!You are the one of the most delightful people I have met here in the Internet tubesand I hope this next year brings you all you wish and dream for.I'm with Ron - orgasmic cake!!He has such a way with words ;)
I'm a day late, but happy birthday to you, sweet girl. I hope this year brings you many wonderful things. You so deserve it.Love and hugs!fiwa
Sorry i missed the Birthday celebration, but at least I'm on time to say Happy 25th Aniversary!!!What an awesome milestone to reach. Have a great time on your trip down south too.
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!
Happy Birthday!!! - may all your dreams come true :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday sweet Mary!
Happy birthday to you!
Now THAT? Is a cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ReplyDeleteAND
MANY HAPPY RETURNS!
Hope you've had a great day.
That's a beautiful cake. :)
Happy Birthday to you! may your day be filled with happiness and Joy.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MARY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOOOOU!!!!
appplause, applause, applause!!!!!
Ok...blow out the candles and make a wish!!!
BRAVO!!!!
OMG, M...that cake is orgasmic!
YUMMY!
I hope you had a FAAAAAAAABULOUS day and that you did something extra special for yourself!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY M!!!!!!!!
Cheers!
X
BIG Happy Birthday Wishes & Hugs for you M!!! Hope you just had a fabulous day! And I hope you get everything you wished for!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! That cake is PERFECT for you. Beautiful and colorful and unique. Hope you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!!!!!!1 happy birthday my friend!!!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
YOU LIVE IN A ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!1
AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERe you got my special birthday song.
Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteYou are the one of the most delightful people I have met here in the Internet tubes
and I hope this next year brings you all you wish and dream for.
I'm with Ron - orgasmic cake!!
He has such a way with words ;)
I'm a day late, but happy birthday to you, sweet girl. I hope this year brings you many wonderful things. You so deserve it.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs!
fiwa
Sorry i missed the Birthday celebration, but at least I'm on time to say Happy 25th Aniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome milestone to reach. Have a great time on your trip down south too.