OMG....last night I didn't get into bed until 3AM!! The celebration going on outside was INCREDIBLE! And today, you could feel such a wonderful shift in the energy in Philly! Everyone was SOOOO HAPPY!
Pink dogwood, you are very welcome! Burfica, maybe next time. I love giveaways. I'll try to do one again for the holidays. Ron, thank you! Hope you got some good zzz's. Dianne, I think so too. Yes, that election party was really great. Ace, what's funny?? LOL
Forgot to mention that to make sure it was fair my son drew the winning name!
ReplyDeleteThanks for helping sweetie. Mom xo
I am so doubly excited - first the election outcome and now these earrings - today is a great day :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you :)
Bhavana
CONGRATULATIONS PINK DOGWOOD!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAHOOO!
They're beautiful M!
Really beautiful!
And it's wonderful that you did this!
OMG....last night I didn't get into bed until 3AM!! The celebration going on outside was INCREDIBLE! And today, you could feel such a wonderful shift in the energy in Philly! Everyone was SOOOO HAPPY!
Enjoy your evening, M!
I'll be hitting the sack EARLY this evening..
ZZZzzzzzzzz
they will look beautiful on Pink!
ReplyDeletethank you Mary for being part of yesterday!!
Lol.
ReplyDeletePink dogwood, you are very welcome!
ReplyDeleteBurfica, maybe next time. I love giveaways. I'll try to do one again for the holidays.
Ron, thank you! Hope you got some good zzz's.
Dianne, I think so too. Yes, that election party was really great.
Ace, what's funny?? LOL
You have beautiful handwriting! Congrats to the winner!
ReplyDelete