Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An exciting day!


Yes, our Christmas tree is STILL up. I put my little election button on it while decorating because I didn't want to lose it in the flurry of holiday activities. And now that it's Inauguration Day, my laziness has provided a good photo op, eh??
Did you watch any of the coverage? I bawled like a baby. Of course, the country's problems don't all of a sudden just get better but with this day comes hope that we will all see brighter futures.

4 comments:

  1. Your Christmas Tree's still up????

    Today is a great day for America and the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed watching him take to oath of office today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi M!

    OMG...I think you should just leave the tree up all year and just chage the decorations with each holiday.

    I mean, 4th of July you can just add some sparklers!!!

    HAHAHHAHAAHA!

    I didn't watch any of the coverage on TV, but the city was A BLAZE with excitement! And you're right, it doesn't make all the problems go away suddenly, but this day DOES come with hope and a much brighter future!

    And I truly believe that!

    Have great evening M!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!