This is what hubby and I do quite a few times a week now. Some nights he gets lucky with using all his tiles to spell a word. 'Striked' on a double word section with double letter spaces earned him over 80 points!

But on other nights I'll roll out a few 6's to start and end my turn with a 50 point Yahtzee!

Last night we had to drag ourselves away from the dining room table......
We went to see Slumdog Millionaire. We both really liked it alot!!
And we can't game tomorrow night either.....
Season 5 of LOST starts at 9. It's a great show but we still have more questions than answers. They only have this and next year to tie everyone and everything together. Should be an interesting last 2 seasons.
Yes, M....I will be front and center trying to figure out what is going on during LOST!! Even if I watch it twice, I still am ....lost! hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI'm terrible at word games although I enjoy them
ReplyDeleteI just caught up on last season of Lost so I'm ready for tonight although I have to say the show bugs me a bit - I always feel like I should have studied before I watch ;)
I have a sick feeling they are gonna leave us hanging with more questions than answers.
ReplyDeleteI love Scrabble but I laugh because I use so many tiles in my art work that I'm sure my scrabble games are incomplete! Breen and I love to play "99" which is a card game his family loves to play when we all get together. We also played "you've been sentenced" over Christmas. If you love words, it's an awesome game of sentence making!
ReplyDeleteI know I've told you this like a million times already, but YOU ARE ONE FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe last shot of the dice and Yahtzee score card is AMAZING!! It actually looks like an AD!!!
You go girl!!!
Hey, I keep hearing good things about the movie you mentioned.
Oh god, and I know NOTHING about Lost or any TV show for that matter, because I never turn it on. I swear, if I didn't need it to watch movies, I don't think I would even have a TV!?!?
Oh...and what I have been doing lately?
Well...since I just joined Facebook, I'm trying to figure out how the damn thing works!?!? So many THINGS!!!
Oh well, it's something to learn!
Have a great day, M!
X
I love playing Scrabble but haven't played in a long time.
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for a report on Slumdog Millionnaire thanks, I may go to see it now. :)
I thought I commented on this - what the heck?
ReplyDeleteYou are the second person who said they really liked Slumdog Millionaire. I might go see it at the matinee or something.
I love playing games together - sadly Clarke doesn't like it, so I have to uh, make promises to get him to play. *wink wink*
I can't wait to see your signature! And I know I owe you an email - I just can't believe how the days are flying by!
love you to pieces -
fiwa
I may be one of only three people on the planet who has never seen an episode of Lost. Don't know why, just haven't.
ReplyDeleteLike Ron said, those photos are awesome.
This is the coolest thing a couple could do.
ReplyDeleteI love yahtzee.
ReplyDeleteUsed to play it with my grandma, grandpa, aunts uncles and cousins. It was a 50 cent per game by in and winner take all.
It's one of the ways we learned to count fast cuz you didn't get time to think about it. So many people playing as soon as your last throw was done the dice were up and being thrown by the next person.
Good times.
Hiya, Mare,
ReplyDeleteI love the Yatzee image - I always enjoyed that game and can be rather good - I seem to be able to put just enough "English" on the dice! It's been a long time since I've played it, I must say. I will have to dig it out and get the main man to play!
You know what game is really great? Cribbage. I've always loved it.
Now I'm thinking about games. Maybe I will put together a meme of my own... I always do others. Why not have a meme of my own?
Hmmm! Stay tuned.
Thanks, Mare!
Ash
I am soooo hooked on LOST!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna come play Yahtzee. I haven't played since I was around 10. Sounds like fun!
My bf and I play scrabble with nine tiles each. That way we can make bigger words. In the beginning he beat me like five times in a row. I'm the champ now... and we have stopped so I can stay the champ. For a bit anyway!
ReplyDelete