I surely do.
Lately, I haven't been a very good blogger. I try to get around to as many of your pages as I can but I know I haven't been contributing much to my own.
I do have a post that I've been sorta working on but because it involves my hub's family I have been unsure of what I want to say and how. To hear the actual story of what's been going on lately you'de probably just think at first it was a big misunderstanding that had some additional drama thrown in and it'll all work out. But it's turned fairly serious. And I don't know right now how things will end up.
So until I can either post my thoughts on it all, or move on when and if it gets resolved..... for now, just a little joke that I got in email this morning.
Ben & Jerry created "Yes Pecan!" ice cream flavor for Obama.
For George W. they they asked for suggestions from the public.
Here are some of their favorite responses:
- Grape Depression
- The Housing Crunch
- Abu Grape
- Cluster Fudge
- Nut'n Accomplished
- Good Riddance You Lousy Motherfucker... Swirl
- Iraqi Road
- Chock 'n Awe
- WireTapioca
- Impeach Cobbler
- Guantanmallow
- imPeachmint
- Heck of a Job, Brownie!
- Neocon Politan
- RockyRoad to Fascism
- The Reese's-cession
- Cookie D'oh!
- Nougalar Proliferation
- Death by Chocolate... and Torture
- Freedom Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip On My Shoulder
- Credit Crunch
- Mission Pecanplished
- Country Pumpkin
- Chunky Monkey in Chief
- WMDelicious
- Chocolate Chimp
- Bloody Sundae
- Caramel Preemptive Stripe
- I broke the law and am responsible for the deaths of thousands...with nuts
Mary,
ReplyDeleteI know it's always hard with important family dramas to know how to blog. They profoundly affect your life and are important but they involve others' privacy. I hope that all ends up going well with whatever is happening with your family.
Peace and love,
O
Hey M! I've been thinking about you and wondering what you were up to. I'm sorry to hear about the drama situation. That's a tough one to deal with and some things are better left unsaid. Love your post today...I agree with Ron! Hilarious! You take care and post when you can....we'll all be here when you are ready.
ReplyDeleteoh man I hate inlaw drama and problems. Mine seems never ending too. Hope it gets better or you can at least vent about it, that seems to help alot.
ReplyDeleteHehehehe those are FUNNEE!!
ReplyDeleteHope whatever it is that's perlexing you is solved soon. x
I love it! I'm going to put it on my blog, too, and hope someone reads it besides you.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sweetie. You'll post when you are ready!
Ash
Great...a teaser. So when are we going to get the scoop kiddo?
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is ok! These ice cream suggestions are hilarious. My personal fave is Cluster Fudge. Priceless!
ReplyDeleteI love Cluster Fudge!
ReplyDeleteBe gentle with yourself on the blogging. I have those periods too. As long as you keep connected in the ways that work for you, that's what matters.
ReplyDeleteI am laughing my ass off at those flavors!!
Happy friday!!
Jane