Starting yesterday and up until a minute ago, my blog was missing. Some of the sidebar was there. The pictures were gone. The header was gone, then it was back. I could click on a couple links but all the pictures and main entries were gone. Now, the page seems to be there again. I'm not sure what happened or if it will happen again.
Am I just delirious from the dreaded stomach virus from hell that has been attacking our family since last week???
I'm going back to bed for awhile and will hopefully make the rounds to visit you all a little later. Hope you are all healthy and well.
the same thing just happened to me as well,it would seem that blogger has developed some kind of hickup.
ReplyDeleteSame thing happened to me, M!
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email to let you know how you can get to view your blog page if this should happen to you again.
I think it's what Mike shared...blogger has a hiccup!
Grr... blogger. I didn't notice because I don't check here unless google reader says you've updated. But I did notice that one of the other blogs I just started following has disappeared. I wonder what's going on.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am SO sorry to hear you have the stomach flu. That is the worst. I know I'm being a mama - but I can't help it. I hate for anyone to feel miserable - so here's my unasked for advice. Try some black tea, with just a tiny bit of sugar. Something in black tea is supposed to help kill off the virus is what I've heard. All I know is it's the only thing I can seem to keep down when I feel that way.
Hope you're all feeling better soon.
Love,
fiwa
Never heard of this, but feel better soon, Mary. xo, O
ReplyDeleteI see your's okay but couldn't see Ron's!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, hun!
I experienced this same goofiness too. The blog thing, not the flu.
ReplyDeleteHey M...just popping to SEE if your blog is still here...and it IS! So, I'm guessing it was a temporary hiccup. Will chat with you later on FB..k? Hope you feel better really, really soon!!
ReplyDeleteOooer missus, gremlins in the works! Sorry to hear you've been poorly m'dear, I hope you're feeling better now. x
ReplyDeleteSometimes Blogger likes to play games with us. I'm convinced of that.
ReplyDelete