Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Snow!

It snowed here last week. Our surrounding areas got between 5 and 12 inches.
It's hard to get good snow pictures at night.



The ivy on our fence looked neat right after the snowfall. We still have some Christmas lights on a bush out front and it was all aglow for a couple nights.



The dogwood tree right outside our bedroom window looked so beautiful in the morning.



It didn't last very long. Today, temps around here are in the mid-50's. Atleast I got some pictures last week before everything melted.


3 comments:

  1. Well...you know that I'm in HEAVEN looking at these beautiful photo's!!!

    God...you DID get a lot out there!

    Most all of the snow here in the city is gone, especially after the 60 degree weather we had today!?!?

    But while we had it, it looked beautiful.

    I sure hope we get more before winter is over. February and March can be very snowy months. I've even seen it snow in April!!!

    Bring it on...snowman!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to look at pictures of snow. They're so peaceful and beautiful. I don't like to actually be in the snow, so thanks for those fabulous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Around here the big rush is to get a good picture of the snow before the plow comes along and muddies it all up. At this point all the snow is filthy and it looks awful. I'd love a fresh snow, but temps are high this week, unusually so. Anyway, nice pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate you!