I wouldn't blame you for deleting my blog from your sidebar. It's got to be all dusty and faded by now. But if you do wonder from time to time if anyone is still home over here I can say that yes, there's a tiny light on and you are invited in today for a cuppa catch up!
Why aren't I blogging much anymore you ask??? I think I initally blamed Facebook so I'll keep that excuse. If you aren't into FB, that's okay. It's actually not ALL THAT. I mean, sure it's fun for the occasional comment or message from an old friend from high school and it's neat to post pictures of our families.... but really..... if our brief relationship back then didn't last, it didn't last for a reason! And people don't change all that much. Well, okay, I've gained like 50 lbs. and my hair is so gray that this is the picture I'm using there now.

I would like it if FB was a little more engaging and I even tried to start discussions ... political, religious, etc. just to see if anyone wanted to share their ideas and thoughts on things more regularly but it didn't go very far and everyone went back to tending their farms and buying guns in Mafia Wars.
Okay, confession, I'm a little addicted to Bejeweled Blitz. LOL
But there are days I post pictures of my adorable grandchildren there and get NO comments. That never happened here!!





One question though......
When uploading pictures here you used to be able to click on the picture and drag it down to where you wanted it to be in the post. For some reason that only works until I come to another picture and then I can't seem to move them further. So I can't get the order that I want. Do you know what I mean? Can you help???
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! Wow, can you even believe a new year is almost upon us. We're decorated here, not as much as usual, but more so than I thought I might be able to do. Had a little medical issue to deal with (eh, okay, there are a couple of them), but the latest was anemia. My level has been sooooo low that I'm asking for gift cards to the blood bank this year.
When your heart gets to thumping at 150 beats a minute and you are NOT climbing Mt. Everest.... something is definitely off. But I'm headed back in the right direction with some additional supplements so one day soon I might have enough energy to do a few additional things. Like get my business back on track. My etsy page is on hold. I have to decide whether I want to relist the items that have all now expired or go with a new line.
My friend who is also an astrologer looked at my chart and theme for the new year and said that I do have some different opportunities. If I can get things healthwise more manageable she didn't see any reason why I couldn't get the jewelry and cards going again and even said that Reiki is another avenue I could look definitely into. My problem is formulating plans and then following through. The skill is there, the opportunity is there, I have to figure out how to put it all in motion.
Speaking of Reiki, I completed my Level II class back in September. Hubby has offered to buy me a massage-type table if I choose to become a practitioner. I have done a few sessions with my friends and hubby but borrowed a table from a friend. I guess it's time to really consider making the investment, huh?
I know a couple of you who used to stop by and visit me here are very into Reiki. Please tell me if you are actively practicing, are you seeing clients, charging a set amount, etc. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!
Well, that's about it for now. Thank you sooooo much for stopping by!! I will try to visit all of you again very soon. Happy holidays.
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
ReplyDeleteOMG....I was SO FREAKIN' excited to see that you had posted!!!!
Welcome back, M!
Even though I have an account with FB, I'm barely on it. Honestly? I just don't get it. I mean, I've connected with a few people who I haven't seen in years, but to me, I just don't find the social aspect of it social enough. It's like twitter...just "quick" interactions. Blogging is just perfect. For me, anyway.
The photos you shared here are faaabulous! I love the one of Alex and Sierra Lynn on Santa's lap - how CUTE!
So glad to hear about your Reiki II attunement and that you're getting in some practice. If you're interested in getting a massage/reiki table, I can highly recommend Earthlite. I have one that I got years ago and I LOVE it. The quality and customer service is outstanding. They also have some great sales. If you go to my Foot Notes Blog, you'll find a link to them on my sidebar.
Anyway, neighbor...I'm so glad to hear that all is well.
If we don't talk before then, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
{{{{ M }}}}}
X
P.S. The best way I found to upload photos to my blog post is to load them in reverse order (starting with the last one first).
Nice to see you back!
ReplyDeleteOf course pictures of grandchildren ALWAYS get comments because they are just A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!
I use Blogger in Draft and it couldn't be easier to upload photos exactly where you want them - they just upload wherever your cursor is in the post.
Welcome back my friend. Great photos my friend :)
ReplyDeleteI'm still here and I like your pictures too. I don't know what's wrong with the new blogger but I can't do squat with my pictures either, so I'll watch and see if someone else knows how to work with them. Peace and love, O
ReplyDeleteHey M! So glad to see you posting and NO I have not deleted you from my sidebar! Sorry to hear that you are not feeling all that well though. Keep taking those supplements! Your grandchildren are absolutely the cutest!! Hope your astrological house gets into order!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
I'm a Bejeweled Addict also!
How cool. I just happened to be looking through my bookmarks and say you listed. Thought I'd pop over and see if you still about. Lucky me, you just put this up yesterday.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you again.
On the photo thing. First off, I use FireFox for my web browser. It works so much better than IE. When I upload the photos I upload all of them and then cut and paste them where I want. (Click on the photo- hit control X to cut it- move the cursor to where you want it- click control V to paste it.) You can do it over and over till you get everything just where you want it.
I'm still here and you are still on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the neat photos.
As for photos in the blog, try placing your cursor where you want the photo to be and then get the photo. That is working for me.