We went to Atlantic City on Friday night. That's all that was left out of a few $20 bills we put into slot machines at Caesars. Atleast we had an enjoyable time with friends at the dinner buffet. Crab legs and other assorted yummies made up for the bad luck we seemed to have on the casino floor.
Have you been to any casinos? If so, what games do you like to play? Do you buy lottery tickets? Do you win?

Oh, how funny!
ReplyDeleteCan I borrow 12 cents?
HA!
Well, at least you only spent $20.00. I know so many people who go to the casino's a spend hundreds and hundreds, and then lose it all. YIKES!
The only thing I played while spending the summer in Vegas and Tahoe were the slot machines. I won a whole $50.00!!!!
Hope you had a great weekend, M!
X
I've never been to a casino. The only gambling I do is a weekly lottery ticket and the most I've won is £10.
ReplyDeleteLOVE Casinos M! We actually went to several over the past couple of weeks...we play the slots. Most of the time I play the REALLY low dollar ones...like the penny slots!! Fun to play and you lose a LOT less money!! Actually I won enough to take us out for a nice dinner AND get a sweatshirt! I was so excited!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the old slot machines. Pull the arm and get 3-4 of a kind. Simple. The crazy ones they have in the casinos now make me so confused!
ReplyDeleteI'd only ever do the slots and only ever spend $25.00.
I only play the slots, the table games intimidate me
ReplyDeleteloved the wedding photos, congrats to all
beautiful family :)
I love the green sash on her dress, perfect touch of color
My luck is terrible at the casino. I just look and I lose money. The last time we went was about 2 years ago on New Year's Eve. We went to Bally's and walked the beach, had a nice dinner and Breen sat and played Black Jack for a few hours. It was fun but we both couldn't wait to get out of the artificial atmosphere by the next morning.
ReplyDeleteI love casinos, but stay away from the slots. They eat my money too fast and aren't even fun. Learn to play Blackjack or Poker. If you learn the game even a little, you can play for hours and have a lot more fun. The dealers can be quite entertaining.
ReplyDelete